Never been so embarrassed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So give the Big O Boyle's salary as well. Fuking waste of space.

interest smiling GIF

For the first time in my life, I’m seriously looking at the state of rugby league and considering walking away. My old man did it with the super league split. I’ve hung in there, but the current state of the game and obvious biases to certain teams/organisations makes this something more akin to the EPL. I can live without the stress TBH. I don’t see a decent level playing field to get me excited abt RL. Looking back in history, it probably wasn’t so different pre-SL. It’s just disappointing and discouraging.

They do indeed, some of the **** written is hilarious at times, and just plain sad at others.

It’s a game , yes we are invested in it, but at the end of the day it’s a game.
I really wish it were just a game… but, it’s not. It’s political and reflects power plays of life. There are some who are receiving (or perceived to be receiving) favourable treatment. Fans see it and joke about it. I wish it were played in the spirit of the local club game, but there is too much money and power tied up in it. It’s at the point where these narratives no longer talk to me as a person. I’m losing the stories that drew me to support this team as corporates have infested it.

For the first time in my life, I’m seriously looking at the state of rugby league and considering walking away. My old man did it with the super league split. I’ve hung in there, but the current state of the game and obvious biases to certain teams/organisations makes this something more akin to the EPL. I can live without the stress TBH. I don’t see a decent level playing field to get me excited abt RL. Looking back in history, it probably wasn’t so different pre-SL. It’s just disappointing and discouraging.
I agree. It is all about the money now.

This - as a team we are slow across the ground and slow between the ears, and led around the paddock for the most part by a headless chook. Our leader, the team in general lacks game smarts and a few non stop fanatical forwards (except for Jake and maybe Bully), I said last year Tuilagi hadn't shown any solid, all game performances to excite me about signing him, and even Mole, as good as he is, gets shown up in defence, but he is a relative new comer to the game,- Oshay, Keppie, Lawton are second string and Froggy is a trier but not the quick schemer that is needed at dummy half in that regard I would rather see him as a 13 and have Gordo as 9 ..... letting two of our best up and coming forwards go will turn around to bite us
..... its going to be a long time before we once again have players ala Choc, Jamie Lyon & co that are willing to take less money to be/stay a part of our team.
A good culture creates that mindset something we lack

We were lucky Panthers stopped at half time, could of got real ugly. We are just not up to first grade standard, First half was like a sea Eagles nightmare. Turbo or no turbo made no difference their fullback is better

I don’t think it was so much Boyles dollars , but what the two were offered by St Merge and realising that they couldn’t keep them all.
I've been wondering if the drop in intensity from some has anything to do with releasing these two.

We do have the odd precious petal in our team.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8