Never been so embarrassed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Said in the paper today his new deal is worth $1m per season.FMD that is overs.
Ahh missed your comment. Just goes to show.. management are so dillusional. And Cherry, hasn't changed. I know this is harsh, and this isn't because of the result last night, but I will never forgive Cherry. He has brought this club to its knees, whilst destroying a successful culture in the process

Won't be a popular move but I bet Sharon gets a run next week. Watched 20 min of the BWSE match yesterday and while he is way past his best he's no worse than some on the guys we currently have. One thing I will say for the guybis he has some niggle and actually puts in. Unlike Aloiai
Toff was outstanding yesterday too. Absolutely Outstanding. I'd like to see a few from that A grade pack go back to Ressie's and have that same, I'll work my way back attitude Toff displayed.

Ahh missed your comment. Just goes to show.. management are so dillusional. And Cherry, hasn't changed. I know this is harsh, and this isn't because of the result last night, but I will never forgive Cherry. He has brought this club to its knees, whilst destroying a successful culture in the process
You can blame Scott Penn as well. He got well and truly duped by DCE in his area of expertise ...business.

In a pure footy supporter context. I Agee it was embarrassing. Not sure “embarrassing” was meant to extend to all aspects of your life. Seems kind of silly to take it that far.

Last edited:
You shake your head and look how the Dolphins are going. Our roster looks much better than there's but Dolphins look much better as a team doing the basics alot better than us. 😔
We need some seasoned vets (with premiership experience) from other clubs who can instill some confidence in our forwards. Much in the same way Ben Kennedy did. As much as I like Jakey, it seems that its just him and Mole that are really holding down the fort in the forwards. We need some real mongrel in the team.
Nelson Solomona is off contract at the end of the year, and he would be an ideal leader for the forwards and I would also sign Wirremu Grieg if hes off contract.

Jamie Stuckey has looked great as well.

Sure has.

I heard in commentary that his train and trial has expired, and is now only part time contracted.....so I doubt it will be happening for him at Manly under the current regime.

He's not going to be the messiah at any club, but will at least consistently put his body on the line.....unlike a few of the blokes ahead of him here.

Sure has.

I heard in commentary that his train and trial has expired, and is now only part time contracted.....so I doubt it will be happening for him at Manly under the current regime.

He's not going to be the messiah at any club, but will at least consistently put his body on the line.....unlike a few of the blokes ahead of him here.
Runs hard and barged over for a try yesterday as well. Meanwhile I believe Manly have re-signed Morgan Boyle for a couple years again and he was pretty piss poor yesterday.

Toff was outstanding yesterday too. Absolutely Outstanding. I'd like to see a few from that A grade pack go back to Ressie's and have that same, I'll work my way back attitude Toff displayed.
Stucky was great too and he isn't signed .... some other club will grab him

You shake your head and look how the Dolphins are going. Our roster looks much better than there's but Dolphins look much better as a team doing the basics alot better than us. 😔

I dont know a composite side would include, Jake, Tom, DCE, Haumole, Garrick and maybe Schuster. Theyd have 3 of Isaarko, Aitken, Brenco Lee, Hammer and Brommich x2, Kaufusi, Gilbert, Nicholls and Stone. JMK or Crocket for hooker.

Actually their roster is heaps better than ours - no contest. I hadnt seen that until 5 minutes ago.

I dont know a composite side would include, Jake, Tom, DCE, Haumole, Garrick and maybe Schuster. Theyd have 3 of Isaarko, Aitken, Brenco Lee, Hammer and Brommich x2, Kaufusi, Gilbert, Nicholls and Stone. JMK or Crocket for hooker.

Actually their roster is heaps better than ours - no contest. I hadnt seen that until 5 minutes ago.
They have a lot of starch and players that work hard. It's like we are a team that tries to rely too much on talent and trying to get away with not doing hard work. A lot of those guys in the Dolphins pack will cart the ball up all day and tackle all day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8