Never Ever Seen Such A horrible Team In My Life

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't know, personally I can't get enough of DCE turning the ball on the inside to a lumbering forward, or Walker going on one of his bat**** crazy side ways speculators, or Tom going awol at the back, or Lussick blowing a fuse and giving away cheap 5th tackle penalties, or Kelly impersonating a five year old playing in the traffic, or Lawrence impersonating a key stone cop, or Brown flaying about with his arms, or Wright looking like he's clinically depressed, or Trent subtly suggesting that the team is in fact **** and we should be grateful for anything we get.

Its all attitude mate , they were fine a fortnight ago against the roosters hopefully get it together this week hey.
Hopefully we can, I hope they put their bodies on their line and absolutely defend their heart out. That will return our form. Confidence in defence gains enthusiasm, enthusiasm and confidence gains this side wins

I have supported the Eagles for over 47 years and have never, ever seen such a crap team that don't know what being Manly really means. They have no idea. Our forwards walking back and still off side after three play the balls. Our fullback just strolling around the ground like he really does not want to be there. Our halves have no idea what so ever, all they do is pass the ball, no setting up of plays, NOTHING. My dead grandmother can play better than some of these guys. Our side made more metres going side ways than any other team. If the team went down playing their hearts out I would not mind, but to pay my hard earned cash to see A team who does not want to be there, PATHETIC ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC. I really don't care if I get booted off, but I think I speak on behalf of many supporters. We either have the worse team I have ever seen or a coach who does not know how to bring the best out of his team. I am over this. The club and NRL will not be seeing my hard earned money anymore till the players are made accountable for their actions. I really hope we don't make the eight cause if we do, it will be so embarrassing. What I saw today was no short of disgusting, pathetic, crap, horrible.
How soon we forget.
In 2004 we were smashed in the following games:

Souths L 42 - 20
Canberra L 48 - 22
Parra L 52 - 12
Newcastle L 56 - 12
Bulldogs L 50 - 32
Penrith L 72 - 12

Much worse than 2017.

How soon we forget.

Souths L 42 - 20
Canberra L 48 - 22
Parra L 52 - 12
Newcastle L 56 - 12
Bulldogs L 50 - 32
Penrith L 72 - 12

Much worse than 2017.

There were some absolutely dreadful years from 2001-2004, slightly better in 2005 after the arrival of Ben Kennedy and massive improvement in 2006 leading into the 07/08 GF appearances.

I don't think Sundays game was the worst ever performance, in fact not by a country mile.

Yeah I had to come on here to say that never before have i turned off a Manly game.
But just before half time in the dogs game and i was out.
Boring!
Why waste my time watching that sh!!!t
That is not a Manly team.
Like the OP SAYS: Never seen such a horrible team
RUBBISH

I recall some of those floggings for Manly in those 2004 - 05 seasons but they were against in form teams that were travelling well at the time and that is what does make the result against the Dogs even more disappointing considering their recent poor form and efforts. So i guess that Sunday"s bad loss even if the scoreline was not quite as bad or embarrassing as those previous times is still regretfully right up there with some of the worst Manly performances over the past 15 years or so . Listening to A P I on N R L 360 last night would seem to indicate that there is an awareness for the side of the seriousness of the scale of Manly's recent indifferent form but whether there is the definite will and capacity to turn things around urgently and for the remainder of their season is another matter . Certainly hope of course that they can manage it and starting from the Warriors game.

I recall some of those floggings for Manly in those 2004 - 05 seasons but they were against in form teams that were travelling well at the time and that is what does make the result against the Dogs even more disappointing considering their recent poor form and efforts. So i guess that Sunday"s bad loss even if the scoreline was not quite as bad or embarrassing as those previous times is still regretfully right up there with some of the worst Manly performances over the past 15 years or so . Listening to A P I on N R L 360 last night would seem to indicate that there is an awareness for the side of the seriousness of the scale of Manly's recent indifferent form but whether there is the definite will and capacity to turn things around urgently and for the remainder of their season is another matter . Certainly hope of course that they can manage it and starting from the Warriors game.

For whatever reason the team started the year 2 losses and we probably all agreed it would be a long season. We suddenly found something to get to the top 3 after 75% of the season above expectations! It was the way we did it by playing for each other and giving it a fair crack we won the close ones where years previous we found a way to lose.
We look out of puff now and all resources spent. With experience for the younger players this year I can't help but think we will build again for a tilt at 2019/ 2020 success. Similar to 2005 rebuild to make GF's in coming years! Some good buys in key positions will help bozo.
Just finish off the year boys with giving your absolute best and no regrets!

I haven't seen this so called "dead" Grandmother in any team lists ... would we get a salary cap exception for her?

How soon we forget.

Souths L 42 - 20
Canberra L 48 - 22
Parra L 52 - 12
Newcastle L 56 - 12
Bulldogs L 50 - 32
Penrith L 72 - 12

Much worse than 2017.
Actually took a while to forget. But thanks for that.

The truth is feathered friends .........
We have never had a bad year
We are just about the only club never to win a wooden spoon and that is the benchmark of a bad year
We don't know what bad year is and we will never know as we will never win the dreaded wooden spoon .
We are the most successful club in the modern era !!!
WwDa_FY-_400x400.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8