New 2017 Manly Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I remember when Bozo came back to coaching us in the 80's and the maroon with white hoops came back in the '85 season. Thought at the time he might have been a bit of a traditionalist and it was his call. And the return of the white sea eagle holding the MW this year as well. Wouldn't surprise me to see the maroon with white hoops make a welcome return in the near future.
He controls everything else, not much of a stretch that he picks the jersey design.

For those wondering if the hoops looked pink, this photo will help you hearts....
image.jpeg

No no nooooo no there just isn't enough double hoops!!!! PS after all the ****e jerseys I am just happy the double hoops aka known as Manly jersey is back.

Must admit I was a fan of the community jersey last year.
According to RLW FB, the 8 thin stripes that make up each set of hoops represents the 8 premierships Manly have won. Who'd have guessed?
Don't know what they'll do when Manly win more.

Imo anytime we have blue in the jersey it looks awesome (thinking of the Pepsi jersey).
I've got not one bit of criticism about next year's jersey ( and that's saying something, as I'm a whinging priick at the best of times!)
Two new jerseys coming our way!@:)

Our white jersey is great. A vast improvement on previous seasons.
The Tigers' jersey is a shocker. They have arguably the best two colours for a jersey, black and gold, and yet this is the worst Tigers' one I've seen - not that it worries me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4