New era begins today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It would be so nice to start this new era with confirmation that Brookvale will be our home ground in 2016 as there is a bit on conjecture about that right now. Who will be our major sponsor? Can we get a committment from the board that they are going to back the coach 100 percent this year? Will we have a playing group that is totally aligned with the values of the club rather than the individual? I guess as fans and members a modicum of communication from the owners of the club would be desirable as well.

Other than that I expect the team to do a lot better in 2016.

Rumour is they still don't have a major sponsor , but I did see on Twitter that Coco Joy will move from the arm to the front, so I suppose it might be an upgrade ( but I have a sneaky suspicion , my opinion only, that it wouldn't be big dollars ).

I imagine this will be announced pretty soon as I thought I saw a mock up of the jersey on Twitter with them on the front.

Otherwise it's the start of a new era, and I wish the players and new coaching staff all the best.

The club has a new major sponsor will be announced soon

Do you know what would be really nice, and yes I know it's only pre-season, but how about some interviews with our new recruits.

Yes it's early days and they are only going to say " looking forward to the challenge blah blah" but it would just be nice to see the newbies in Manly colours for the first time.

Do one a week for the next 6-8 weeks.

Thy have expected us to sign up as members, and I know the season is 4 1/2 months away BUT after the year that's been it would just be good business.

Hey Wayne, @BOZO can you do some interviews and put them on the app for us , thanks mate.

Do you know what would be really nice, and yes I know it's only pre-season, but how about some interviews with our new recruits.

Yes it's early days and they are only going to say " looking forward to the challenge blah blah" but it would just be nice to see the newbies in Manly colours for the first time.

Do one a week for the next 6-8 weeks.

Thy have expected us to sign up as members, and I know the season is 4 1/2 months away BUT after the year that's been it would just be good business.

Hey Wayne, @BOZO can you do some interviews and put them on the app for us , thanks mate.
Also with some of the new coaching staff would be nice

Did Fonua Blake turn up today? Isaac John?

Or are they just mythical signings
I would have thought that someone who is self employed would have the time to go down to narrabeen and have a look yourself

Trying to remain as positive as I can here, but I went to The Tigers Web Page, to see if Ballin had stepped into their first day of training, and they have video from the players today, a 10 minute video from the coach, a video from their marquee players.

The last video our mob threw up was song old duck hitting a gong 3 weeks ago?????

Nope that cannot be right when the club knows it has to be desperate for fans right now.

I would have thought that someone who is self employed would have the time to go down to narrabeen and have a look yourself
I only got as far as Narrabeen Woollies today. Can report that no players were there at that exact moment (was expecting to see Mateo lurking around the 2 for $17 bbq chickens at least)

It would be so nice to start this new era with confirmation that Brookvale will be our home ground in 2016 as there is a bit on conjecture about that right now. Who will be our major sponsor? Can we get a committment from the board that they are going to back the coach 100 percent this year? Will we have a playing group that is totally aligned with the values of the club rather than the individual? I guess as fans and members a modicum of communication from the owners of the club would be desirable as well.

Other than that I expect the team to do a lot better in 2016.

Just play at North Sydney Oval and tell Warringah Council to **** off. Why don't we play there? And it would drive the Bears nuts...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7