New Forum Feature: YOU can choose to Ignore another users posts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
good question ads
maybe there could be a rule, an official RULE, against that?
ie stepping out of the square just that little bit?
see how insidious this whole thing is?
we have to be all clones of each other......
just a thought

Wow baz.

A rule would be me saying..
- you have to ignore users
or
- you have to ignore user x

this isn't even a guideline. This is an OPTION

if you hate options in your world so much you must tremble in fear of making a decision in the maccas drive through

you had a day to think of a response Dan and Maccas drive through is your best work.

Come back to NSW, your brain is going :)

Fro link said:
you had a day to think of a response Dan and Maccas drive through is your best work.

Come back to NSW, your brain is going :)

I blame the warm weather and beer

hahah no it wasn't, it was after many requests for the feature and for complaints between many parties.

Which all seems to have died down, my current conclusion is that it is a successful feature

Dan link said:
hahah no it wasn't, it was after many requests for the feature and for complaints between many parties.

Which all seems to have died down, my current conclusion is that it is a successful feature

I imagine so. But I don't understand why people would want to ignore - feeding the trolls is half the fun!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7