• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ian Martin tragic said:
Sorry: my D grade coach used to call us forwards the pigs back in the 70s.
I like komori's gloss the best about backs being those blokes who hang around with footballers....

frankly am hoping t-rex is not reading the forums here, or dessie isn't printing them out for the dressing room wall. If 'aroused' the guy could murder just about any defensive line.

But overall I think our pack has that youth, experience, and new recruits looking to impress mixture that is really ideal.

Agreed. I have heard the forwards called "Pigs" in both League & Union. It's not specific to a particular position e.g. Front row.

I have to agree. Our forward strength and depth is as good as I've seen it.

Pack 1 : King, Ballin, Kite, Choc, Horo, Stewart.
Pack 2 : Faoso, Ferris, Lawrence, Joe, Symonds, Gower.

As far as I can see that's 2 genuine FG packs, with players like George left over.

How many sides can be missing a player like Gift and hardly notice it ? She-Rex would be lucky to make pack 3 imo.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
simon64 said:
How many sides can be missing a player like Gift and hardly notice it ? She-Rex would be lucky to make pack 3 imo.

He'd make a Pack of Cards, so quickly does he fold.

The Who said:
simon64 said:

He'd make a Pack of Cards, so quickly does he fold.

Hard to argue with that assessment Who.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8