New Ray Chesterton book

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here's the Parra version

875241.jpg
I always thought it was called 'Climb the Ladder to Success: the Parramatta Eels Story.' The title was inspired by the wildly unpopular 'Eels and Ladders' board game. Someone had already come up with the instantly popular 'Snakes and Ladders.'

Anyway, when you've climbed the ladder, a bloke called Cec is waiting at the top. Nowadays he goes by the name of Brad.

Mate I lived in Adelaide for a year in the early 90's. State of origin was on tele at 11.30pm,what a joke.

Yeah I remember those bad old days when Origin was on late at night rather than live. And Friday night's were the same, often we didn't get games until 1 or two in the morning because they were showing some movie that no one cared to watch. At least we got Saturday afternoons on the ABC and at the time they were actually showing the games live on Sunday afternoons.

Haven't read it but picked it up in a book store and flicked through. Frankly turned me off buying it. Seemed to be written more from a haters perspective (hence the title) even harking back to the same old tired 1970s buying spree to illustrate how we are from the despised dark side. I get the whole manly hates you too thing, but surely a club with such a rich history of consistent success without blemish from cheating and rorting, and who stood up for what was right during super league warrants a more balanced and complimentary assessment. In short, seemed more targeted at the haters than the true believers, which had me questioning who will buy it. I will be waiting for the updated edition of the sea eagle has landed instead thanks.

D'OH! ... just bought it online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4