New rule? Leaping for bomb

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’m sure my new rule will catch on

A kicker indicates to his opposition that he’s going to attempt a field goal.

The opposition players , then form a big circle , holding hands , with the captain standing in the middle leading the Kumbaya sing along.

They then look to the sky and pray that the kicker misses.

The kicker then takes his kick and once the ball lands the defending team is able to break away from the circle & reform the defensive line.

Absolutely guaranteed to never injure the kicker.

Everyone’s a winner , especially the Mormon boys who will get right into the singing.

I think we should petition the NRL to bring this in immediately, may as well, it’s almost in now.
What if the kicker changes his mind mid-kick? I think in this case, the defensive team stop "kumbaya", break the circle, line up and start singing "Straight Lines" by Silverchair, or "Here I Go Again" by Whitednake.

I felt Barnett getting pinged as a disruptor when Tommy knocked on was a harsh call. To me it looked like he went in to challenge but pulled out at the last minute as he felt he wasn't in the best position. From a safety standpoint, isn't this exactly what they are asking players to do?
Yeah we got a disruptor penalty for that. I didn't know what was going on either.

Disruptors? Brings to mind dementors, who must be the bunker officials (as opposed to the on-field refs, who’ve already been dubbed Voldemort)

Disruptors is a nice concept for a rule but crikey, talk about 50 shades of grey. Another area in which players will need to take acting lessons.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8