New signing ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't you just love it when people go the spelling/comprehension angle....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I wait with interest as to who this rugby player is.

Fro can you give them another one of your sprays, like the one last week?. That was legendary. I will be repeating that to my children

Mellon, can you tell us wheather it is a high or low profile player ? That won't give any names away. Or if it is someone worth getting excited about

Dan I have no issue at all with Melon.

as for the other fool.....

Glad to be of service, some things just have to be said sometimes :)

Dan I have no issue at all with Melon.

as for the other fool.....

Glad to be of service, some things just have to be said sometimes :)

Check the Extra time post then :)

Finally!!! I have been waiting weeks for a little entertainment in this place.

Manly winning makes this place bloody boring as ****. I have been frequenting this site for 2 years just to hear you guys pick out the deficiencies in the team so i can laugh about it and yell **** out at the game and this year has not left me with anything.

Please continue the argument, i guess i would rather that than manly lose

[quote author=clontaago]
Or perhaps he's just full of ****

Clontaago do the words F#CK OFF mean anything? If it does, well go do it! If it doesn't I'll re-phrase. Go pull your head in, I come on this site and provide knowledge of whats going on because I love Manly, the players, and most of the supporters who really give a crap about what is going on. I do not come on this site to be continually insulted by the likes of you! Do me a favour and go somewhere else and spread your agenda.

For the rest of the posters, I didn't make the dinner on Friday night, but I did make the game, waited too long for a taxi (as per my my previous post) and missed it. I have been told that the announcement re a Rugby union player are on hold whilst they sort out Williamson's predicament which was to be settled last Weds but for whatever reason...probably money it isn't sorted. I do know of the player in question and I'm not allowed to name him because I promised the source I would not, and can't wait to get him in a Manly jumper. I just hope these enough to go around.

Clontaago, when I'm wrong I admit it, unlike you ,you aragrant #$@%. We went down this path once before and I was right...
[/quote]

Keep the info comming please mellonhead as you seem to have good contacts.

While you cannot name the player are you able to give us a clue? Is the player from Aus or overseas? A rep player or a grade player? I assume a back?

Look anyway you put the argument in this thread guys.. Matai is still a **** house liability and we are a better team with him on the sidelines!

This is great!

Makes me realise how much entertainment I've provided y'all in recent years. :lol:

Umm..Giving yourself a rap? My brother's son "Barks" used to provide entertainment by firing you guys up also....i thought that was entertainment. Doesn't do one good treading on moderators toes though! :lol:

Look anyway you put the argument in this thread guys.. Matai is still a **** house liability and we are a better team with him on the sidelines!

That's got to be your worst effort yet.

[quote author=Matabele]
This is great!

Makes me realise how much entertainment I've provided y'all in recent years. :lol:

Umm..Giving yourself a rap? My brother's son "Barks" used to provide entertainment by firing you guys up also....i thought that was entertainment. Doesn't do one good treading on moderators toes though! :lol:
[/quote]

There is firing up and there is crossing lines. Barks crossed the line when he got personal with several of us. He was given a second chance and blew it. Now I let his other identity slide

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6