New signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Timing with all things is the key. Best time for Tooves to go out with grace.....Australian coach and position somewhere in Manly .....
Timing to place guys in other clubs or overseas etc. Also for Barrett to make his entrance and bring some Panthers with him ( Oliver Clark for me) ............

Who will sign Burgess and Mateo?
Burgess has 1 more year but Mateo has 2 more.

The Lussick signing is meant to be dependent on these guys moving on.

No one would pay for Lussick either, so time will tell as to his value to the Manly ranks

Here is a question for all'a y'all:

Same money - Lussick or Mateo for two years?

You'd rather Willow???
@The Who why are you limiting the choice of assistant coaches to those 2 coaching nevils. I know they are manly men and they may well be both great blokes, but in coaching ranks what success do they have? Wow If the Penn's want excellence, they hardly would be encouraging sponsors or fans of their plans, if they follow some great new signings by appointing either Brett Fulton or Willow to the helm. Lets hope they can look beyond the peninsula and the Bozo nepotism problem, if they are serious about bringing success.

Who will sign Burgess and Mateo?
Burgess has 1 more year but Mateo has 2 more.

The Lussick signing is meant to be dependent on these guys moving on.

No one would pay for Lussick either, so time will tell as to his value to the Manly ranks
That doesn't make any sense.. How can we say we're announcing two additional players if Lussick signing depends on player movement.. And I thought we would of had more funds as we are not resigning a heap off off contract players??

Here is a question for all'a y'all:

Same money - Lussick or Mateo for two years?

Mateo hands down. Lussick has no where near the potential to spark the creative genius mateo holds. Mateo has been fantastic since coming back from injury. We dont need the overly aggressive attitude and penalties that lussick brings. And we definitely dont need him if we can get Moa. Honestly not keen on Lussick at all so many people here are praying we get him like he's some sort of game changer. Average forward with too many penalties in his game for me.

@The Who why are you limiting the choice of assistant coaches to those 2 coaching nevils. I know they are manly men and they may well be both great blokes, but in coaching ranks what success do they have? Wow If the Penn's want excellence, they hardly would be encouraging sponsors or fans of their plans, if they follow some great new signings by appointing either Brett Fulton or Willow to the helm. Lets hope they can look beyond the peninsula and the Bozo nepotism problem, if they are serious about bringing success.

I wouldnt mind anthony griffin as assistant coach

Mateo hands down. Lussick has no where near the potential to spark the creative genius mateo holds. Mateo has been fantastic since coming back from injury. We dont need the overly aggressive attitude and penalties that lussick brings. And we definitely dont need him if we can get Moa. Honestly not keen on Lussick at all so many people here are praying we get him like he's some sort of game changer. Average forward with too many penalties in his game for me.
I feel like Mateo can take a hit up that drags 3 or 4 people along AND pop an offload. Can Lussick do that?

To me, Mateo when fit has played very good football. Certainly adds a dimension no one else in the pack does.

Mateo is a sloth, takes about half an hour to get up after being tackled, does f$&k all hard yards, and more of his off loads go to ground or to someone in a worse position then his..... It was a poor signing from the start, no one will take it off our hands... We are stuck with the fat mess.

Mateo is a sloth, takes about half an hour to get up after being tackled, does f$&k all hard yards, and more of his off loads go to ground or to someone in a worse position then his..... It was a poor signing from the start, no one will take it off our hands... We are stuck with the fat mess.

His stats suggest otherwise champ
Mateo 15 runs 146m
23 tackles
1 linebreak
3 offloads
3 tackle breaks
Against Sharks.

Stats against Souths
22 runs 160m
31 tackles 2 missed
4 offloads
2 tackle breaks.

Wouldn't mind a few more sloths like that in our forward pack.

That doesn't make any sense.. How can we say we're announcing two additional players if Lussick signing depends on player movement.. And I thought we would of had more funds as we are not resigning a heap off off contract players??
Lussick is not seen as a Major signing.

I don't know who the 2 high profile signings are, but Foran's final exit has assured their monies/TPAs

Joker will reveal all soon

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4