New signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would that be so bad? I'd prefer him over barrett. I want tooves over anybody but in my oppinion Griffin set the broncos up to become what they are this year. He got shafted. Another year of experience and another off season with that squad was only going to make them get better. Bennett walked in to a good squad exactly the same as he did at the dragons. Griffin deserves the credit for how the broncos are going this year and if he cant get a job anywhere else what harm would it be having him at the club? How he acted when he was shafted shows a hell of a lot about his character as well.
I disagree.Bennett has turned this side into top4 material.Griffin is obviously a nice bloke but the fact that no other NRL club has picked him up in any capacity says a fair bit about him

Mateo would never ever be in my team that took the field for a major game like a grand final. When the going gets tough he disappears. Doesn't strike fear into opposition and they are always a chance to get the ball back from his undisciplined play.
Looks overweight to me.
Too many "what if's" with Mateo, Symonds and Lussick.
He went alright forthe warriors in the gf we won, he got nz back to a position they could have won from.

I disagree.Bennett has turned this side into top4 material.Griffin is obviously a nice bloke but the fact that no other NRL club has picked him up in any capacity says a fair bit about him

Good point mate. I guess he's either really unlucky or the rugby league world knows a bit more about him than we do.

Good point mate. I guess he's either really unlucky or the rugby league world knows a bit more about him than we do.
From what I know of him,he coached a mate of mine in colts at Brisbane Norths so make of that what you will,is that he's great with the youth sides because he cares for the kids but doesn't have that hard edge to give it to the older blokes

He grew up a dogs fan and loves the club, I'm sure they'll pay him and he won't move anywhere. For 650k I'd definitely take him, though.

Could all be amazing signing. We won't know until two weeks from the start of the premiership when we all learn the new rules.

Manlydaily.com.au back confirms that Hasson has a verbal agreement with Dalai, leaving door open for Darcy to return.

Wish Lussick stayed away, but we can't have it all

Klemmer strikes me as a hard runner but not a hard nut. He's tough with 4 guys between him and some one else.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2