News: Arko attempted Manly 'peace pact'

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With the amount of wife analogies Rex uses I suspect that he doesn't get to wear the pants too often at home. This forum then becomes his metaphorical Castle where he can be King for a moment and attempt to assert the opinion/authority he so longs to be able to do in real life. Freud would have a field day with you Rex. Keep up the good work and say hello to Mrs Rex.

Chip & Chase link said:
With the amount of wife analogies Rex uses I suspect that he doesn't get to wear the pants too often at home.
Sign at front door saying please take off your shoes pants.

this thread just got me through my last 15 minutes of work

Well played to all

Rex link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180868.msg229640#msg229640 date=1245894744]

Sure he save us, thanks, well done, but when do we stop thanking him and realise he is doing more bad than good. When does his unlimited license to do whatever he wants run out?

Most Christians think when JC said to turn the other cheek he was talking about a code of moral behaviour - like to be "nice" to others.  They've missed the point. When someone slaps you and you can take it, even welcome it, that's the beginning of mental toughness.  In a Rocky sequel he welcomed the best punch from the undefeated Mike Tyson-style champion and said "Ain't so bad, CMON!".  The opponent exploded in a flurry of punches wore himself out and then was beatable. Identical message to JC's.

If we must have Max (or our wife or anyone else) be "this" and not be "that", then we are puppets to those needs.  When we can bear with the warts and not desperately need the sugar, then we are at the edge of toughness. It's like some here unconsciously adjust their responses to gain applause and avoid smites.  If we watch, carefully, insightfully, we even notice ourselves doing it.  But we're never free of the need to gain applause and avoid smites until we can bear with, better yet, welcome smites and disdain applause. And we're never authentic while the puppet strings are there.

It doesn't mean we live in the thunderstorm forever, but until we can walk out in the midst of the storm, and welcome it, we are encaged by it, cowering in a corner. When we can welcome whatever life throws at us, without wishing for even one moment it was different, then we are empowered to act without the puppet strings.

We think the issue is about changing Max (or our wife or someone else) - then we'll be happy.  The thought is a delusion.
[/quote]

I'm certainly no genius......... but.

This post was almost as ****ed up as the Lisa Maree Presley and Jackson interview I'm watching on ACA atm.

You are more perseverant than I am Byso, I didnt even bother reading it, but on this one I am more than happy to take your word for it :)

It looks ****ed up without needing to read it :)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6