News: Blindside: Capt Choc?, Ox delays, Galuvao goneski

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
<p>Today's Blindside column looks at Choc's future goal, Eagles turning into Swans, the Ox still an unresolved burden, and Joe Galuvao.</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/4139-blindside-capt-choc-ox-delays-galuvao-goneski.html">Read the full article</a>

We also hear the 2003 premiership-winning Panther has hit rough times having his car re-possesed in recent days.

Well that could explain his no show for his contract signing but it doesn't explain why he didn't have the common courtesy to call to say that he couldn't make it to the meeting.

Jethro link said:
We also hear the 2003 premiership-winning Panther has hit rough times having his car re-possesed in recent days.

Well that could explain his no show for his contract signing but it doesn't explain why he didn't have the common courtesy to call to say that he couldn't make it to the meeting.

In my experience religious types are like that when it comes to common decency.

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=181222.msg234359#msg234359 date=1249031017]

You don't have to call GOD, he already knows.

[/quote]

missing_something link said:
[quote author=Jethro link=topic=181222.msg234359#msg234359 date=1249031017]

[/quote]

My experience is that SOME religious people are like that when it comes to common decency, equally my experience is that there is a fair share of non-religious people who share the same trait.

Jethro link said:

Maybe he also ran out of credit on his mobile.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2