News: Brett Stewart Found Not Guilty on all 3 charges

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Brett Stewart found Not guilty

Will be interesting to see what final words (if any) are spoken by the judge in this case, considering the pitiful case the crown decided to go forward with.

<p>Brett Stewart has been cleared of all three sexual assault charges he faced</p>

<a href="http://www.silvertails.net/news/5172-brett-stewart-found-not-guilty-on-all-3-charges.html">Read the full article</a>

Terrific news - great relief for a fantastic family. Now I am hoping for some post-trial justice.

Good work. Never in doubt really. What a ****en joke of a trial. Stoked.

None, he just thanked the jury bowed and left the court Jatz

Great result for a pillar of society and his family. As soon as I read the verdict I rang the wife but got all choked up and could hardly tell her the news. I still have a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat. ABSOLUTELY STOKED!!!

Fab news, hear hear all, and all the best wishes for Brett, Jaimie, family and friends.

But what is now to happen now will be interesting: [edit] and what action if any will be taken about this.

Good news obviously for Manly and fans, but I do pity the poor girl and her family.

(Good work Fro)

Justice prevails. Thank goodness this painfull time in Brett and his families life, has been put to rest. Can't waite to see a fit and firing Brett next year.  

I noticed that the NRL web site is running the Not Guilty Verdict news. Those pricks published nothing throughout the trial. Gallup you are a useless prick!

Looks like he can finally take a solid crap. He must be so relieved.

Collective sigh of relief.

Just because he is found innocent does not mean anything was falsified by any parties. A tricky point of law.

As such all be very careful what you say

to quote Bob Dylan's Hurricane  " I feel ashamed to live in a land where justice is a game"

[removed]

Dan link said:
Brett stewart has been found not guilty of all charges

Must be the relief of his life. I am so happy for the lad.

Now he can put his boots on and start playing some footy. I know injuries haven’t helped him, but the money that has been lost on Stewey over the last two years must be staggering. Bad publicity for the club! Court fees! Lost sponsorship! Does Gallop want to pitch in?

i am really happy for the man, his friends and his family. While today will bring relief and joy i hope he will be able to get over the ordeal. No doubt this will have changed brett and his family forever and that is sad. He will have lost a fair bit of his own innocence in proving his innocence.It was obvious he has a great support group around him which is testimony to himself and what he gives others.Congrats to all the people close to him that have been doing it tough

Maybe David Gallop can now explain why he was suspended for 4 matches . If i make an allegation about Jamie Soward this week would he jump to the same decision......dont think so !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6