News: Manly set to trade Michael Bani for Ben Farrar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It will be sad to see Bani go, would have loved to see him be succesful with the club. Good Luck to you Mr Rubble no matter where you end up.

Ian Martin tragic link said:
if sharks are folding we should grab pomeroy.....

No!!! Can't pass, has no idea what a "winger" is. The most one-dimensional centre in the competition - and that includes Beau Scott.

If the Sharks fold, I'd only be interested in Tupou and a couple of their under 20s guys (Stapleton, Orcher).

I think it was in the Manly Daily where Mayer said this is pure speculation and nothing has happened apart from informal talks.

Yeah, some of their outside backs in the young ranks are alright. Wright, Ferguson, Stapleton, Orcher. All have some talent.

But really the only bloke who I would really want at Manly would be Tupou who I rate massively. But we are pretty stacked with backrowers as it is...

I will be sad to see Bani go if it comes to that ? as for Ben Farrar i don't know a lot about him Des & Crusher must see something in him though also how old is he ?

toupos been a flop this year. This guy was a beast at the rooters but seems weakended at the fishery.

Agree with Pomeroy, made plenty of breaks but then consistantly butchers guaranteed tries!!

No shark is good enough to wear the maroon and white EVER!

He's been down on form, sure, but not a flop.

Did you see him last weekend against the Panthers? He was massive. Scored tries, made busts, made huge metres, offloads. He was arguably the best on ground.

The way the Sharks used him last night was poor

He was my fantasy captain, so was paying close attention to him, and at 1 stage they had about 4-5 sets inside the Eels 20m zone and he didn't touch the ball once !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6