News: Penn backs Delmege selling out of Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i reckon this thread in particular should only be able to be seen by registered  users not  guests or hidden  users....  doesnt paint  a good picture  for outsiders who have just come across this site reading that crap....

jjai link said:
i reckon this thread in particular should only be able to be seen by registered  users not  guests or hidden  users....  doesnt paint  a good picture  for outsiders who have just come across this site reading that crap....
We moderators say the same of your every post.  You're one of the main reasons the ignore button was introduced, but unfortunately our role means we have to peruse your banalities. 

jjai,he just realises that a man with not the best spelling nor grammer
has just been on the side that owned him,dont listen

Matabele link said:
I don't feel owned at all.  Proclamations of ownership as so tragic.  How's Siddle going Shane?

MOAR DEFLECTION!!!
can you do anything but deflect?
Last i checked this is the NRL section

lol MATA  whats stopping you i wont take offence if im ignored..  g0sH..  8)

Rex link said:
An \"attack\" is in the eyes of the beholder.  No surprise Matabele searching for a sympathy line, somewhat of a surprise you'd fall for it though Fro.

I'll criticise Mata as much as the next guy Rex, and have done often.

I think he is carrying on like a goose in this thread, but now he is doing so deliberately

He doesnt need my sympathy, or assistance for that matter.

Just keep it above a line is all I am saying.

& any way if it is beacuse of me how come im  not ignored by no one ????????

Yea given the opportunity i would ignore him in a second, just as i have ignored ryan.

I am pretty sure others would agree lol, infact if i had to unignore Ryan to ignore Matabele i would do that in a heart beat as well.

Jatz Crackers link said:
Ignoring people will not help with Ryans penchant for group hugs.

I know, I know....hey, at least it shows the Jonesmeister cares if he ignores me, right? Maybe it's just a little crush?

Fro link said:
I'll criticise Mata as much as the next guy Rex, and have done often.

I think he is carrying on like a goose in this thread, but now he is doing so deliberately

He doesnt need my sympathy, or assistance for that matter.

Just keep it above a line is all I am saying.

No dogs harmed here Fro.  Even more important for harm minimisation, the spelling and grammar ain't bad.

Stage 1 is Matabele openly admitting his on-line persona is a sham, a figment of his imagination actively used to goad people (himself included) into knee-jerk emotional reactions. Tick.

Stage 2 is Matabele realising the sham persona is not just the on-line one.  He's still got some considerable way to go with that one.  :)

Damn - I missed the whole argument.
:)

Personally I don't care for either of the spoiled brats brigades boasting about the size of their dicks & bank balances. I work with people everyday who I don't particularly like but with common goals we get on & do our jobs to the best of our abilities. You would have thought that people of their obvious talents & business acumen's would have common sense with common goals & could work together for the greater good of the club. Obviously they both cared enough about the club to invest large amounts of money & time. No doubting either of the factions passion but really - they should have both grown up.

So long Max. (That's not dick size)
Here's to the future.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4