News: Sea Eagles chasing England prop Burgess

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sea Eagles try to get claws on young Bull

BOOM Bradford prop Sam Burgess has been linked with a move to Manly, with speculation in Britain that the Sea Eagles may sweeten the deal by providing the Super League club with some players in exchange for releasing the 20-year-old Great Britain star. Manly recruitment manager Noel Cleal has confirmed speaking to Burgess, while former Sea Eagles star Steve Menzies is believed to be encouraging his Bradford teammate to join the premiers if he decides to follow the lead of Wests Tigers forward Gareth Ellis and test himself in the NRL. Manly forward Glenn Hall was recently released to join the Bulls next season, while hooker Heath L'Estrange is also headed to the club.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Sea Eagles try to get claws on young Bull

BOOM Bradford prop Sam Burgess has been linked with a move to Manly, with speculation in Britain that the Sea Eagles may sweeten the deal by providing the Super League club with some players in exchange for releasing the 20-year-old Great Britain star. Manly recruitment manager Noel Cleal has confirmed speaking to Burgess, while former Sea Eagles star Steve Menzies is believed to be encouraging his Bradford teammate to join the premiers if he decides to follow the lead of Wests Tigers forward Gareth Ellis and test himself in the NRL. Manly forward Glenn Hall was recently released to join the Bulls next season, while hooker Heath L'Estrange is also headed to the club.

We can throw in Brent Kite to sweeten the deal if they like  ;D

Give them Morwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pom or kiwi in our side usually wins a premiership...if we could get both then look out!  Burgess and Matai, i like the sound of that.

He sounds like a good player and since our props are all similar ages 25 - 28 i think he adds a bit of age variety for the future which is good

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7