News: Stewart's exhibition gallop fails to impress officials

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MB59 said:
In the words of the great Cambo.
Gallop is a Karmichael !!
Dunno if the haters have noticed but I have developed some wat of a cult following on here. Mb69 isn't the first person to use what I like to call a camboism. Your a good kid mb69

G-land Express said:
Daniel said:
G-land Express said:
The whole system sux. How can the girl & her old man fabricate the whole story and then not be charged or fined?

Because that was never proven and was never on trial

Hence the system sux.

You have to prove it was deliberate fraud, there was no actual evidence towards that. The law is blind in that respect.

Anyway this isn't stuff that really should be discussed

Daniel said:
G-land Express said:
Daniel said:
G-land Express said:
The whole system sux. How can the girl & her old man fabricate the whole story and then not be charged or fined?

Hence the system sux.

You have to prove it was deliberate fraud, there was no actual evidence towards that. The law is blind in that respect.

Delete this if you don't think it should be up, but how could she have 'accidentally' lied in court and to the police?

Cambo said:
MB59 said:
In the words of the great Cambo.
Gallop is a Karmichael !!
Dunno if the haters have noticed but I have developed some wat of a cult following on here. Mb69 isn't the first person to use what I like to call a camboism. Your a good kid mb69

One of us.
One of us.

I hope Gallop hasn't seen that "TABSportsbet" commercial there is a guy on a ride-on lawnmower and pretending he is a jockey with a whip.

I wonder if Gallop would find that offensive as well?

codewana said:
Daniel said:
G-land Express said:
Daniel said:
G-land Express said:

Hence the system sux.

Delete this if you don't think it should be up, but how could she have 'accidentally' lied in court and to the police?

That isn't proven nor was it tried.

Basically the way that the legal system works and rightfully so is that, just because someone is found innocent, does not mean the other party has committed a crime or is guilty.

Should the police believe the entire thing was fabricated then it could be pursued under several areas, is it worth the paper work and court time? probably not given the outcome basically would be a slap on the wrist.

Until such time as that has been tried in a court, you can not say that the girl or the family are guilty of anything

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7