Next week Dragons (Pre-Game Discussion)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
IMG_0950.PNG

We win against the Dragons and we've beaten every team we've played that's above us. Interesting.

We still should put them away . Dragons are due for their usual clumsy performance. Manly at home will be tough for the drags and lets face it they always are the march premiers then self destruct.

The way Dugan came off clutching his hammie id say he would be long odds to be right for Saturday. Hes been one of their best, can only help our cause..

There is One thing we have done in the last 3 games and that is we have played for the full 80 min.Just to touch on that,we have jake staying on the field for a full game which allows for some great interchanging from the bench.By jake taking on the hard yards it rests our non 80 min players now that's the first sign of a great forward.Jake is doing a hell of a lot for our forward pack from what I have seen and makes trent's job off shuffling the bench a much smoother process.Not having to worry about jake is a blessing for us at the moment and I hope he don't get injured.As usual we need to keep errors down and will need the ball to win against the dragons.We have the 80 min thing covered.Thats how I see us so far.

Yer dugan could be gone for 3 weeks . hamstring not torn but they wont risk further damage.

If Dugan plays it's a far harder prospect. Without him they look thin on attack. I'd prefer he did play though as we need to beat sides at their best and I think we will win with or without tough stickers mcDugan.

I don't see Dugan's loss as that big of a deal. He's a hog(so is Lafai and McDonald, they both butchered tries today), so you know he's just going to run it back hard. Kurt Mann will probably fill that spot, and he went well today in the centres. They'll have Aitken back at centre next week. I don't get how some think this will be a cake walk. They are officially second on the ladder.
I think we'll win, but they'll have to play at the same intensity they did against the Roosters.

Their attack reminds me a lot of ours last year.

The only creative player they have is Widdop. Whichever side of the ruck he is standing, that's the way they are going. Much like us last year with DCE.

We should account for them, especially without Mr Instagram.

Their attack reminds me a lot of ours last year.

The only creative player they have is Widdop. Whichever side of the ruck he is standing, that's the way they are going. Much like us last year with DCE.

We should account for them, especially without Mr Instagram.
Their attack is based on their forwards carving up the middle. They've been successful so far this year and have some very hard running forwards. We need to stop that go forward and the resulting quick play the balls and we should be ok. But I don't think that's going to be too easy.

We should get them easy. There backs are poor and if we stay on top of Vaughn and debelin we will own there pack. no Dugan is probably better for them they said a few weeks but time will tell. If we target mcrone and widdop with the big boppers they will be too tired in attack. let's face it widdop is all they have really. make him tackle all night and there attack will fall apart.. Kurt mann will be there fb so bomb him kick to the corners and drive him back/smash him in the tackles so he feels it. We will get these pretenders! who's with me???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10