NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
RE: NHL 2013

Phwoarrrr!

Did you catch the Flyers - Pens game that was just on, GE? Best regular season game I've seen in a long, long time. Brought back memories of last year's PHI-PIT playoff series, epic stuff.

Great to see the offense finally starting to click. Given how talent-poor we are on the defensive lines we really need our forwards to keep that scoreboard clicking over. It's a bit of a downer that Bryz is having such a good season this year (I assume that he's really into hockey instead of the universe this time around) rather than last year, when we really could have used it, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

Still disappointed that Nashville gipped us in the whole Ryan Suter affair which led to him going to Minny at the end of the saga. He could have made a massive difference to our team this year, as things stand I'm just not sure that our D is good enough to go very deep into the playoffs (assuming we even make them).

NHL 2013

Great game Wolfpack, 1st game I have watched in it's entirety. Enjoyed the punch up btw the 2 Canadians, Simmonds & Glass!

Wolfpack said:
Phwoarrrr!

Did you catch the Flyers - Pens game that was just on, GE? Best regular season game I've seen in a long, long time. Brought back memories of last year's PHI-PIT playoff series, epic stuff.

Great to see the offense finally starting to click. Given how talent-poor we are on the defensive lines we really need our forwards to keep that scoreboard clicking over. It's a bit of a downer that Bryz is having such a good season this year (I assume that he's really into hockey instead of the universe this time around) rather than last year, when we really could have used it, but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

Still disappointed that Nashville gipped us in the whole Ryan Suter affair which led to him going to Minny at the end of the saga. He could have made a massive difference to our team this year, as things stand I'm just not sure that our D is good enough to go very deep into the playoffs (assuming we even make them).

the goal philly scored to make it 2-2 was awesome. Both the worst and best goal ever. To see the penguins goalie so far out was hilarious. Every member of his team plus 2 flyers were closer to the net then he was. lolol youtube over and over.

the 6-5 final score was just how I love these 2 non defensive teams to play.

Travelling a bit at the moment so my answer may be a bit fuzzy as I'm brain dead tired!

hopefully nucks hang on for the last 2 mins!!!!!!

6LvfP99.gif

I liked this gif so much, I tagged you three to enjoy it!

@[Daniel]
@[Wolfpack]
@[Mals]

NHL suspension flow chart. Worth a read, a few chuckles. probably could do one for the NRL

6l9jONu.gif

@[Daniel]
@[Wolfpack]

^ C'mon that was funny.

Oilers score 4 goals in the first period against the nucks....

Now that's hilarious.

Schnieder pulled after 2 goals (in 2 mins) and Lu let 1 in 16 seconds later.

@[Daniel]

Hopefully you don't watch these later and I've ruined it ???

Just Found this Thread Some Pics I took From the States Last year
Pittsburgh Penguins (Go Pens !)
Nashville Predators
San Jose Sharks

[attachment=436][attachment=437][attachment=438][attachment=439]

Attachments

• malkin.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 9
  • pittsburgh.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 9
  • SJS.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 8
  • pred.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 8

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT83QX6R6dc[/video]

Round 1, Game 1 playoffs Vancouver v san jose (sorry, no philly...)

Got your tickets???

I HAVE!

Row 14, centre ice. Woooooot!

7.30pm or about 12.30pm your time.

Tune in and see me streak!*

*too cold

:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

@[Daniel]

Nice, keep us posted on score

Daniel said:
Nice, keep us posted on score

Ok, shall take my laptop with me!

Mals said:
Wow, did you have to mortgage the house to afford the tickets?

Enjoy GE!

Nah, I'm just incredibly wealthy.

*cough*

urrghh Luango in.....

1 -1 end of second

Absolutely amazing experience. Just a mind boink to all senses.

Better update tomorrow but tis after midnight here and I'm buggered.

we lost 3-1

globaleagle said:
Absolutely amazing experience. Just a mind boink to all senses.

Better update tomorrow but tis after midnight here and I'm buggered.

we lost 3-1

I blame Luango, he is playoffs cursed

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12