NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
only 3! booooo

brashear (goalie) got signed by modo (sweden) today....42 years old and hasn't played in the nhl for 5 years!

good news for horvat, nucks are going to keep him after his "9 games as a rookie" rule.

So his salary goes from 70k to about 800k! (which is why I kinda find the dce and foz salary convo's funny)

Nucks 2-0 victory over ex-nuck schneider and the devils tonight!

2 goals on something like 40 shots! .....maybe we coulda kept corey!!

season...so far so goo.

hamhuis out for awhile though.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Three GOOD years ,I expect them to have a few more than that though.
Horvat ,Yeah poor guy ,on the minimum wage for the NHL = 800K.
Did you see that clip when the coach told him he was staying up in the NHL???

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
just went and had a look then..... nice.

great speech!

but damn he can win a face off.

no small decision to bump a guy from 70 to 800k

but I guess they had the money

http://capgeek.com/

edit: Beat the poor Columbus blue jackets 5-0 (was 1-0 after 2 periods). Game 1 done on the first of a 7 game away trip. Second shutout in a row for Miller.

Man, Columbus have had a terrible season underlined by basically everyone being injured. Kinda sad to hear the fans booing. Bobrosky (sp) does some crappy things as a goalie though.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
And Blue Jackets were actually a good team at the end of last season,was hoping they would carry it over.
Heading back down under on Wednesday with the family for 5 weeks.Would love to get back to watch a Manly game one day , but always end up going down at the wrong dates.I find it nicer to lose a month of the long winter season.And being in Aus in summer sure beats spending all that airfare on ordinary Aus winter weather ,especially when at that time of year ,the weather is good here (which is way too short )
^ Not sure if that made sense !!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
It made sense! Enjoy the trip to Aust!

Stadium lights have blown about 30 seconds into the detroit v nucks game (lol)

early game for us west coasters....11am start!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
wow!

a 20 round shootout game between florida and washington

which florida won!!!!

go Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
wow! A 20 round shootout between Florida and Washington.

And Florida won!

Go Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu back in Vancouver tonight as the nucks take on the Florida panthers!

He's gunna get a bigger cheer than our current goalie, Miller!

2hrs 40mins to go!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we lost. 3-1.

kinda crappy performance.

Nice video tribute for Lu. (tis on youtube)

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Last game against Ducks (lost 4 zip) was my first game back ,and it must have been the most boring game ever to watch.Am hoping they light up the lamp a bit tonight against the leagues worst Sabres..

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Last game against Ducks (lost 4 zip) was my first game back ,and it must have been the most boring game ever to watch.Am hoping they light up the lamp a bit tonight against the leagues worst Sabres..

Welcome back! I like the doggie in your avatar!!

And yup....I stopped watching the ducks game kinda early. We haven't scored a goal in something close to 180 minutes!

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Thats my husky ,Layla.

The goals are back ,lets keep it going against some tougher opponents.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
our little white fluffy thing is called Terra (not my fault) and is 12.

nucks playing at noon (west coast time) and on superbowl day as well!!!?

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
First time I have watched for a few weeks, I don't think I have ever noticed us sit so deep so early

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I stopped watching, had baby duties to attend to, came back and the wife had stolen the TV to watch some chick flick, so gave up and started doing some coding for Silvertails, fingers crossed she goes to bed before the superbowl in an hour

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
well we lost.

Had a goal somehow disallowed which would've made it 2-0.

wild score....3-0

nucks score twice in 1 minute...3-2

empty netter....4-2

damn

damn Lu!

now for superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbooooooooooooooooooooooowl

go seahawks (which was a cheer at the nucks game!!)

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
bloody hell I can't believe Lu cost us the game, and lost the superbowl for the Seahawks

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Linden should get him back! :)

edit: Missed your comment Mr Dan....but I cant see if there is an option to alert me when someone responds to a thread I started (like pre update forum).

Meh....not an issue. Party on!

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
12 7 5 57 16
13 7 6 -34 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 6 6 77 14