NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
At least there's a game every couple of days, unlike having to wait a week nrl wise.

All I can see is ground everywhere....where has all the whistler snow gone???? (ok it's still on the top) - but 9 degrees today....heat wave!!

Was just about to crack a beer & watch the game ,when work called with a train derailment.There goes my Sat night,sounded like a good game too..

went 2-0 down early.....weber got hurt, so as usual no defence (hence the lack-stars comment)

So...a win is a win. At one stage shots on goal was 17 to 3 (san jose).

Sounds like your night may have been more exciting!

^ lol I hear ya!

kapow! served 4-0 by the kings.

Imagine this place if it happened to Manly?

Damn that penalty shot ,was hoping Lack would get the shutout....
If we lost to the Leafs ,I think the season may of been over..

I think kasian may get 10 games for continuing to fight with the player/ref though.

Never going to lose against the leafs...surely!!!

It really looks like the Nucks are going to go down to the wire with playoffs.
Really sucky weekend when both teams lose.Oh well ,off snowboarding then....

whistler finally getting some snow.

meh.....I'm old and injured....need an off season!

Good start to the sporting day with the oilers doing in Dallas.
Still not a great record but looking much better since Nelson took over this side.

Canucks make the playoffs!!!

Now if only LA miss them, that would be super duper awesome (esp since they are defending champs as well.)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Kings out is brilliant, I sent a message to my Kings fan friend and the message read

"hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha suck it"

Should also be the "hey hey hey....gooood byeeeee" classy chant their fans carry on with when they win a game!

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
It seemed like the last two weeks everything came together in the NHL ,teams came from behind to get in playoffs ,good teams fell out of contention.Seems like all the results I wanted to see came up.
With Manly ,not so.
Go Canucks...........

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10