NHL (ice) Hockey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These finals are the closest I can remember .Too bad our team is gone...
How did u pull up the other morning from your midweek sesh ?

These finals are the closest I can remember .Too bad our team is gone...
How did u pull up the other morning from your midweek sesh ?

Would be nice to go deep into the finals when I am over here! Make them more exciting for sure.

And (lol) thanks (maybe) for remembering....a bit head-achy and rushed to this site to see if there were a heap of posts I needed to delete or apologies to be made! @:blush:

Last edited:
I was in a playoff bracket ,I picked Rangers(to win) and Ducks to make SCF.
Now I need Ducks to win tomorrow ,but lose in Finals to take it out..

Hey @globaleagle, someone suggested to me (because The Sabres really, really want O'Reilly), that we should be getting Ennis and Zadarov at a minimum for him. This is what I countered with...what are your thought's (Also, apparently Roy is enquiring about Radulov, because of their connection in the QMJHL)?

Ennis? Almost 5 mill for 5 foot 9, 40 point per season smallish center? Is that what we need right now?

Zadorov - yes please. Swap Ennis with Zemgus Girgensons, who I think has a lot of upside, then we talk if they throw in a pick. I'd compensate them with say Stuart if they are keen.

My trade:-
Ryan O'Reilly + Brad Stuart + 71st overall (3rd rounder) FOR (Cap Hit 9.8 mill)
Nikita Zadarov + Zemgus Girgensons + 31st overall (2nd rounder) (Cap Hit 3.113 mill)

We then draft Meier & use the extra dollars for Radulov.

Acquire Franson if possible.
Forwards top 6: Landeskog, Iginla, Mackinnon, Tanguay, Radulov, Duchene
Forwards bottom 6: Mcginn, Girgensons, Meier, Hishon, Mitchell & Mcleod
Defense: Johnson, Barrie, Redmond, Franson, Zadarov & Siemens

Goalie: Varlamov & Pickard

Hmmmm, that team actually likes very, very good

Hey @globaleagle, someone suggested to me (because The Sabres really, really want O'Reilly), that we should be getting Ennis and Zadarov at a minimum for him. This is what I countered with...what are your thought's (Also, apparently Roy is enquiring about Radulov, because of their connection in the QMJHL)?

Ennis? Almost 5 mill for 5 foot 9, 40 point per season smallish center? Is that what we need right now?

Zadorov - yes please. Swap Ennis with Zemgus Girgensons, who I think has a lot of upside, then we talk if they throw in a pick. I'd compensate them with say Stuart if they are keen.

My trade:-
Ryan O'Reilly + Brad Stuart + 71st overall (3rd rounder) FOR (Cap Hit 9.8 mill)
Nikita Zadarov + Zemgus Girgensons + 31st overall (2nd rounder) (Cap Hit 3.113 mill)

We then draft Meier & use the extra dollars for Radulov.

Acquire Franson if possible.
Forwards top 6: Landeskog, Iginla, Mackinnon, Tanguay, Radulov, Duchene
Forwards bottom 6: Mcginn, Girgensons, Meier, Hishon, Mitchell & Mcleod
Defense: Johnson, Barrie, Redmond, Franson, Zadarov & Siemens

Goalie: Varlamov & Pickard

Hmmmm, that team actually likes very, very good

Team looks good! :)

Just wondering if the sabres would ever let Girgensons go though? They're getting close to their cap as well...I think.

oh noes!

Hawks win in game 7!!!

tampa tampa tamps v hawks in the scf!

will the hawks 'dynasty' continue or can tampa pull off the big one?

If Tampa win...it makes Martin St Louis' demand for a trade to the rangers just that even more hilarious!!!!

oh noes!

Hawks win in game 7!!!

tampa tampa tamps v hawks in the scf!

will the hawks 'dynasty' continue or can tampa pull off the big one?

If Tampa win...it makes Martin St Louis' demand for a trade to the rangers just that even more hilarious!!!!

NOOOOOOOO !! Not the Hawks - AGAIN - booooriiiiing

Im pretty sure Sabre's have a massive hard-on for Girgensons.
They see him as their future ,where O'Reilly as you know ,great player
and all ,not really someone you build a young team around (apparently not a
team player & has a all about the money attitude (reminds me of someone actually !!)

That's all she wrote folks.

Chicago blackhawks win 2-0 in game 6 winning the series 4-2, defeating tampa bay lightning.

3rd stanley cup in 6 years.

A real close series.

Due to flash flooding in chicago, the stanley cup was late in arriving at the stadium.

Obligatory boo's for bettman (our dave smith)

Is it my imagination here ?
Or is this the same bloke ?
images.jpeg
images-2.jpeg

NHL Draft day ,I really wish they had this in League..Hopefully Nucks make a few trades for picks this year (We need em) .I love draft day & trade deadline day.
Hearing rumours of Lucic wanting to come home (bit of a nob) but would be just what Sedins need -Would never be pushed around again.

Last edited:
I also hear that lack and bieska off to san jose.

So, it'll be interesting for sure.

Amazing to follow a professional sport sometimes when we plough through the dce and foz shemozzles.

Def shows how Mickey Mouse the NRL is.
They are also saying maybe Markstrom instead of Lack .We will know by tomorrow afternoon I guess.

Blackhawks don't have many grinding, goons though....seems to work for them. Lucic is a bit more than a nob but we'll have him.

Boston....ewww that hurts.

well...Lucic off to the kings (stupid internet) and Hamilton traded to calgary (wtf) and now the bruins have 13, 14, and 15th draft picks.

Abooooot an hour till draft pick time!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8