Nines Jersey!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not a traditional Jersey for not a traditional game!!

I personally wouldn't buy it, but can see that if appeals to many.

Yeah, I'm going against the trend here... I find it a design abomination. IMO, (and it's exactly just that), sports jerseys look best when utilising minimalist design concepts, with clean lines and block colors. I don't like seeing imagery on a jersey, but prefer the abstract. For similar reasons, I'm not a fan of the current sea eagle logo either.

Now, that all said, I live with it and support the might Eagles. Go Manly!

globaleagle said:
ManlyArmy said:
For those that think our jersey is bad...

Stretched over some of the fatty dogs forwards guts.....that bulldog is soon going to look like jabba the hut!

the dogs got about five more teeth than their supporters too.

conanu said:
My cousin goes for Penrith and he loves surfing and he is raging that they don't have anything like this and he thought it wasn't real and i was winding him up. I told him Panthers are going to put a picture of the waiting line at centrelink on their 9's jerseys. All in jest obviously i don't hate Penrith that much.
I heard the Panthers will be playing in flanno's this year (cut-offs of course), saves them having to get changed into their going out gear after the game too.

I don't like our jersey much either. It looks like a k-Mart/Best and Less job, but with a surf shop price tag.

It is however, better than the dogs. lol Jabba the Mut!

Tooves should have the players turn up to Eden Park wearing the Nines jumper, thongs and board shorts. And they should turn up driving a Holden Sandman with surfboards on the roof rack. Tooves driving, the captain in the passenger seat and the rest of the team piled in the back with suspicious smelling smoke and the occasional cough ;)

HoldenV8 said:
Tooves should have the players turn up to Eden Park wearing the Nines jumper, thongs and board shorts. And they should turn up driving a Holden Sandman with surfboards on the roof rack. Tooves driving, the captain in the passenger seat and the rest of the team piled in the back with suspicious smelling smoke and the occasional cough ;)

Sounds like you knew my brother......

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6