No AFB - who is our Intimidator??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Aloiai, Keppie, Haumole.
Id like all 3 to start with keppie in the backrow.

Its tough but schuster to bench , which means Lawnton or walker to reggies. Really bad luck for one but thats how i would go

Shoe has been enormous but for his progression id like to see more impact, big, fast and classy. Workload is too high for his first season i reckon.

What an x factor if he just ran first. Teams are sliding more against us and at times he is getting crowded. Get him in closer and free his hands and maybe even his short kicking game if the trial is anything to go by

I recall Keppie and then Jrbo going after Nathan Brown earlier in the year v Parra. That sticks in my mind as the best period of intimidating defence we have had this year. It also rubbed off on some of the other guys with Saab trying to smash Sivo at one point.

Marty is good as well because he just keeps taking it up and no-one hurts him in tackles
I like Fabio as well . I wish he was more aggressive . I know he can be more aggressive.

Hopefully the finals will bring out more of the beast and less of the fabio in him

I have Dream ....

The Triple MMM....... Manly finals game plan

Manly Military Massacre
Executed with Controlled Aggression

Wake me up after our Grand final win :)

Its tough but schuster to bench , which means Lawnton or walker to reggies. Really bad luck for one but thats how i would go

Shoe has been enormous but for his progression id like to see more impact, big, fast and classy. Workload is too high for his first season i reckon.

What an x factor if he just ran first. Teams are sliding more against us and at times he is getting crowded. Get him in closer and free his hands and maybe even his short kicking game if the trial is anything to go by
Why change our defensive combinations that have taken us to 4th on the eve of the finals?

Not a time for tinkering.

Keppie will start in the front row with Aloiai

Aloiai is a bit of a mad man and Haumole is not to be messed with. Keppie tries it on but he is too much of a nice guy to be seriously intimidating.

Taupau used to be one of the scariest dudes in the game but kept getting suspended so tempered his ways considerably, which in hindsight, has been a good thing. He’s on the field each week now.

you can’t get away with too much crap anymore in the game and when you look at Radley and Hargreaves, they are missing footy because of it. Penrith on the other hand, play clean and they are the defensive bench mark.

There's 1 thing I enjoy across the entire team in regards to enforcers ....any time there is some cheap shot on a Manly player, or a mini dustup, it's like brothers in arms, every Manly players come from far and wide giving a real strong senses of companionship....been a long time since this happened - almost back o the infamous Manly/Storm Brookie brawl clash...when players cared about their mates not just themselves....coincidentally this is the best Manly team since that time and the companionship is a Massive part of that.

The way the game has changed they're obsolete, just need everyone to be fit and hard with the ability to hit and stick in one on one situations.

There is noone up front to rival AFB in pure Power and presence....but we need someone to step up...
I like the new signing Aloiai....Robust and no nonsense....Keppie is a tough hombre who was a little down in 2020 after bursting onto the scene late 2019.
Here's my Big call - the Monster Paseka will get a few slaps from Foz and come out an angry Thing in 2021, this bloke could be anything and we need him to be just that.
If Jake is on then he is as good as anyone. Them tackles under the rib cage are intimidating enough. We don’t need no crazy head, just good solid presence. The main thing we are going to need in this game is the ball.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10