No fine for Thurston

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
As I've been away for 2 weeks (thanks everyone for not missing me - didn't want to worry you!) it's taken awhile to catch up on things.
Away? I didn't think it was possible for you to be any further away.
But welcome back anyway :D

SeaEagleRock8 said:
globaleagle said:
As I've been away for 2 weeks (thanks everyone for not missing me - didn't want to worry you!) it's taken awhile to catch up on things.

Who's been away?

I noticed that you were away GE, but I thought that it was part of the NSW Conspiracy and didn't want to expose your cover :p

SeaEagleRock8 said:
globaleagle said:

Thanks mate! May diamonds rain down upon your lawn.

Clint said:
Who's been away?

Yo momma! lol

HappilyManly said:
I noticed that you were away GE, but I thought that it was part of the NSW Conspiracy and didn't want to expose your cover :p

Always nice not to have my cover exposed. Keeps me outta gaol.

Jatz Crackers said:
Did you miss me ?

What are ya, nuts?!?!

Yep, nothing worse then to come home and for some reason....none of the footy shows you set to record...recorded! :mad:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4