No hug from big George.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's amazing how all teams ape one another and do the 'circle hug' before running out to play.
I bet if Wolfman planked before a match every player would do it, although the old Wests' face-slapping never took off. Pity. It was much more interesting hug-a-ring-a-rosy.

captainskin said:
On Monday night as I watched all the Manly players giving each other the traditional and heart felt prematch hug:heart:, the last thing I saw before Fox cut away to another scene was George doing his round of hugs, but when he got to who I thought was DCE, both refrained from hugging one another. :huh:
Did anyone else notice this?
Was it DCE or another player?
Or possibly George and this other guy had already hugged each other in the beginning and weren't about to go around for seconds...

Sorry team, in a week of little news this is what it has come to - 'negative' posts on team embraces. ;)

I dont think George is happy at manly. Maybe he should get pregnant so he can leave.

The Gronk said:
captainskin said:
On Monday night as I watched all the Manly players giving each other the traditional and heart felt prematch hug:heart:, the last thing I saw before Fox cut away to another scene was George doing his round of hugs, but when he got to who I thought was DCE, both refrained from hugging one another. :huh:
Did anyone else notice this?
Was it DCE or another player?
Or possibly George and this other guy had already hugged each other in the beginning and weren't about to go around for seconds...

Sorry team, in a week of little news this is what it has come to - 'negative' posts on team embraces. ;)

I dont think George is happy at manly. Maybe he should get pregnant so he can leave.

I thought that he was.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4