NO live stream of Manly v Ipswich

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sea Eagles Matt Parcell set to miss this weekend's trial vs Ispwich Jets due to injury from 9's but will be ready Rd 1

I find it really sad that despite all the money thrown around by the owners to sack people and employ people that we can't seem to get people who are " tech savvy ".

Our website is always out of date, our content " amateurish ", and I think we are streets behind some clubs in our Facebook / Twitter presence.

Clubs have to think outside the square to get and retain members, I'd have thought considering how easy it was for the Sharks to do this on Sunday that they would at least offer this to their members as a " membership bonus".

But I guess when you have a media dinosaur in charge ( and that's not you Couzo ) you are stuck with what you have.

Well it may be a few minutes of my life I won't get back. But the message to the club seeking they re consider the no live stream is in. A couple more supporting the cause can't hurt can it? Us interstaters are completely missing out as it stands at the moment anyway, so what have we to loose?

I pondered because I do a bit of this stuff for a buck on the side (the collection plate takings have been falling) talking to the club about this, but it just ended up in the to hard basket.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett has named a strong team to play Ipswich Jets in a pre-season trial match at Pittwater Park on Saturday, February 20, at 6pm.

The Sea Eagles side has class and talent right across the park with new recruits Dylan Walker, Nate Myles, Nathan Green and Martin Taupau pulling on the maroon and white jersey for the first time.

The Ipswich Jets won the Queensland Intrust competition last year and are known as the ‘Harlem Globetrotters of rugby league’ for their entertaining attacking play under co-coaches Shane and Ben Walker.

The only way supporters can see the match is to be at Pittwater Park as there will be no TV, radio, or live streaming of the game.

Sea Eagles team

1 Brett Stewart

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Jamie Lyon (C)

4 Steve Matai

5 Tom Trbojevic

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans

8 Nate Myles

9 Blake Leary

10 Jake Trbojevic

11 Nathan Green

12 Tom Symonds

13 Martin Taupau

Interchange

14 Hugh Pratt

15 Josh Starling

16 Darcy Lussick

17 Brenton Lawrence

Ticket prices

Pre-purchase your tickets now to save and avoid the queues.

To purchase tickets, please click here.
-------------------------------------------------
WTF are the Media Department doing - they seem to relish the blackout to every Manly Fan outside of the area :tmi:

Tis a pity those guys that do the podcast couldn't get out there and do it?

Maybe those cronulla guys are available?

I'm not one to normally complain about ticket costs. But $15 for a trial seems a bit steep, I would of opened the gates for free and get as many as possible.
Selling a few tickets surely won't make or break the budget

I'm not one to normally complain about ticket costs. But $15 for a trial seems a bit steep, I would of opened the gates for free and get as many as possible.
I rcall Kelly saying last year that we made more money from this game than playing at brookie, cos of small hiring fees

$10 for members if you pre-book. That seems reasonable to me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4