No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Would Hunt have had the magic carpet ride he's had if his name was John Smith?

The NRL are racists, they are only selecting Hunt because he's not white. :lol:

Anthony Mundine, haha. How many non whites are in the the team these days, would have to be half a dozen wouldnt it. Poor old Mundine and Blacklock.

Speaking of black fellas. Interesting to see the Eels finally getting a bit of game time for all those dollars they shelled out for Cannings in 2003!

Actually Thurston would have a dash of Aboriginal in him looking at his photo in todays telegraph

Speaking of black fellas. Interesting to see the Eels finally getting a bit of game time for all those dollars they shelled out for Cannings in 2003!

Actually I read somewhere that his contract is up at the end of the season it will be interesting to see if the re sign him.

On the Hunt v Stewart debate, Stewart has him in every area except one, and that is the kick return. If Stewart had Hunts kick return he would be 1 of the great fullbacks

Interesting to see if our team will run out as named on Friday night. If this be the case it means the following:

1. Ballin has stitched up the dummy half role for good.
2. We will lose Burns if Monaghan continues to start at 6 ahead of him.

I'm not worried about losing both Burns and Monaghan.

I'd prefer Stewart, Robbo, Bell, Matai, Hicks, Lyon and Orford with Ballin at 9

over

Stewart, Robbo, Bell, Lyon, Hicks, Burns, Orford and Mona's at 9.

Assume we lose both Burns and Monaghan and the Lyon experiment doesn't work.

Who will be our 5/8th and bench utility?

Groom?

Huge question, I think they won't let Burns go if Monas is offloaded next seaosn

We still need a backup half.

There's Halden, we all know he's not a center but he could be an adequate replacement. However we must make retaining burns a priority IMO.

Playing Matai in a lock position over willow would be the go for me.

Dont forget the rumour about Blake Green from Parra, of we lose both monas and burns his offer will increase im sure.

If monas goes then i expect burns to stay

Dont forget the rumour about Blake Green from Parra, of we lose both monas and burns his offer will increase im sure.

If monas goes then i expect burns to stay
I watched that Blake Green play the other week off the bench for Parra and while it was just the one game he did nothing whatso ever to impress me

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12