No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if this thread can get to 5000 reads & 500 posts.

Bozo has got big wraps on this green fella

I'm not worried about losing both Burns and Monaghan.

I'd prefer Stewart, Robbo, Bell, Matai, Hicks, Lyon and Orford with Ballin at 9

over

Stewart, Robbo, Bell, Lyon, Hicks, Burns, Orford and Mona's at 9.

I would worry if we lost both Burns & Monaghan. Those two blokes tackle everything in sight & we would probably go back to leaking points without them.

Yeah good point SDS.

I'm just saying i don't think we would lose TOO much if they were to both go.

I'd prefer they both stay or if one has to go i'd prefer it be monaghan.. not beause of his ability but because it would help balance the team better.

Rumoured to be.

Why im not completely sure, Jack A was above him over there but only injuries kept him back. Maybe its because Hagan has the balls to blood players coming through, Des just likes to pay a little more to not have to do that.

I notice our PL side is hardly setting the world on fire at 2-5. And they meet the top-placed Eels today.

How good can these blokes like Afamagasa be if we're not dominating at PL level?

he has been injured - poor backline I am afraid and only a couple of the forwards are having a go. They are missing Stewart & Ballin big time

The PL side struggled in the forwards and halves, outside of Jack A and cuthbo we havnt really got anything there.

Morewood and sione are solid at best and trembath has not made the step up yet. Guys like offerdahl have been playing flegg for a lot of the year so far as well.

With JP Cherry gone the halves look lost most games, add to this Halden has been warming the bench in first grade and ballin has moved up and 3 of the senior guys in the ball playing positions are gone from last year.

Groom who has the talent and leadership skill to direct them around the park is playing hooker to improve his defence.

It shows the difference between us and parra - they are all for winning the PL cup and we are all for first grade even if its years in the future

Caramelo is not too bad but it shows you how far we have come that he is nowhere near first grade.

Our wingers this year have been first rate!!

Is this thread still going...

Its starts to slip away so Mata drags it back as some sort of ego trip for the biggest thread?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10