NO Politics or Religion.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After reading this thread I have decided that our membership is far more adept at getting falling down drunk than they are at pulling a decent root.

:clap:

I was actually wondering if anyone else thought the thread was loaded way too far in favour of the beer and away from the women.

Or does having too much of one preclude ones abilities to perform with the other????

My biggest bender was last december... me and some mates went to doomben racecourse for the day... spent the whole day betting and getting blind... i ended up having a nice win of around $250 so i was chuffed!! Then we decided we'd get on the citycat on the Brisbane river and catch it to Fortitude Valley and hit a few of the clubs in there.... so we stopped of at the Hamilton Pub (Hammo) on the way just to top up for the remaining walk.. finally got to the dock where the city cat pulls up and there was a whole bunch of people hanging out there... we didn't expect anyone to be there!!

Next minute the big arse boat rocks up called "the moreton venturer" i was drunk as a skunk talking to these people and i say to one "What the hell is this?" and one lady replied "this is the moreton venturer we have 4 different businesses holding there christmas parties on there"... so i thought.. **** yeah i'm into this!! Grabbed my mates and told em what the go was and that i will sneek us on there!! We got to boarding (i'm still really pissed here) and the lady has her sheet of paper with names and crap on there and the person in front of me sed i am with "such and such business" (i was that pissed i can't remember the name) next up was us... i just said "yeah, we are with them.. here for the christmas party" haha so she handed me 5 bracelets, as there were 5 of us and we boarded.. got on and i found out the bracelets represented free piss and food for the whole boat ride!! So off we went.. little did we know the boat ride went for 4 hours haha but we were too pissed to give a crap!!

Earlier in the night i had got talking to a bunch of 5 teachers (2 lookers and 3 old birds) and one of the decent ones took a shine to me so after many drinks and laughs with her i was invited back to her place via dooley's (irish pub) for a couple more drinks... and while at dooleys i found out she was 35 (i'm 21) and her kid was at her mum's place for the night and she was single.. and yeah i leave the rest to you guys!!

I even got a lift home off her the next day :)

I've had plenty of benders and I often worry when it is going to catch up with me....while not a huge bender the last time I went out in melbourne a couple of weeks back I don't remember much from entering the nightclub till waking up the next day....

I've had plenty of benders and I often worry when it is going to catch up with me....while not a huge bender the last time I went out in melbourne a couple of weeks back I don't remember much from entering the nightclub till waking up the next day....

I remember :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Found your sports bag yet Pete?

[quote author=PJ]

I remember :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Found your sports bag yet Pete?

[/quote]

Na I haven't actually ....I forgot to take that screw as well...

PJ is that your missus in your avatar??

na not yet, she wants us to marry before I get any sex so I spat the dummy and called it quits....I expalined on the other forum that it's going to cost me a motza to bring her over here becasue she requires two seats on the plane so that was another contributing factor!

last big one was anzac day.

had a couple before the dawn service, then a few more then off to the city.

watched to march from the castle. march finishes around 1pm, vaguley remember that.

3 pubs in the rocks later and apparently even breaking up a fight i got home around 9ish completly incoherant. needed a lot of help walking let alone getting ready for bed according to the other half. woke up about midday the next day feeling fine.

Spent 9 days in thaliand a few years ago, couldnt have been sober for more than a few hours. Have video of us dancing on the bar in Koh Samui wearing hawain shirt patterned swimming trunks - jumping the bar and pouring our own drinks ad hoc. doughnuts with the plastics in the gravel car park - **** we even stole a colenal from KFC at one stage but had to take it back

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4