non game day supporter spottings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
pjd80 said:
Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:
I live in Croydon park and my girlfriend lives in belmore, so I drive through belmore on a daily basis, I drive a hsv gts that's pretty loud that gets attention, the best thing is I've got manly number plates :)
I'm always seeing dogs players there, but the best of all is I saw des at the begining of the season stopped in traffic right beside me! We made eye contact and I just shook my head lol des gave no reaction at all!!!!
Another time kimorley was crossing at the pedestrian crossing in front of me, so I gave the car alittle rev, he looked and I yelled out go manly, he gave alittle chuckle and nodded his head.
I'm always wearing something manly, be it my members hat, one of the many jerseys I have or jackets. Love being a manly fan :)

Do you live in Lennartz St?

Possibly ;)

They tell me that a really good looking Manly tragic lives around the corner on Georges River Road...I'll tell him to beep his horn next time he sees your mighty fine car.:D

Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:
Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:
I live in Croydon park and my girlfriend lives in belmore, so I drive through belmore on a daily basis, I drive a hsv gts that's pretty loud that gets attention, the best thing is I've got manly number plates :)
I'm always seeing dogs players there, but the best of all is I saw des at the begining of the season stopped in traffic right beside me! We made eye contact and I just shook my head lol des gave no reaction at all!!!!
Another time kimorley was crossing at the pedestrian crossing in front of me, so I gave the car alittle rev, he looked and I yelled out go manly, he gave alittle chuckle and nodded his head.
I'm always wearing something manly, be it my members hat, one of the many jerseys I have or jackets. Love being a manly fan :)

Possibly ;)

They tell me that a really good looking Manly tragic lives around the corner on Georges River Road...I'll tell him to beep his horn next time he sees your mighty fine car.:D

That was him beeping a couple of minutes ago...

Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:
Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:

Possibly ;)

Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:
Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:

Possibly ;)

Stalker!!!!!! ;)

Dark blue 4wd(possibly lancruiser) in the stgeorge/kogarah area

See it all the time decked out in Manly stickers.

Shoe1 said:
43 year old male wearing sea eagles Jammie pants. Er .. right now, in his own home.

Come on Shoe1. The world needs to see those Jammie pants. Go out the front and dance on the lawn.

Met a keen supporter at work today in the City. He showed me his tats for both the 08 and 11 victories.

On Orchard Rd in Singapore at Christmas time last year. Saw a dude with a green MWSE shirt on. I bellowed out Go Manly to him.
Then more recently in Perth Zoo saw a dude with a Manly Jacket on. I had my 2012 members cap on.
He said that there aren't many of us supporters over here.
After meeting up with WAMF for the Boncos game, I can attest that there are at least 3 of us in WA atm. ;)

Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:
Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:

Possibly ;)

Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:
Vyssini said:
pjd80 said:

Possibly ;)

Re petrol head stop talking to yourself gamoto.

In Erina this morning, a van with Sea Eagles number plates EAG008.

I saw a truckdriver in a pair of Eels shorts. So I asked how he liked getting the wooden spoon. He got upset and said he was a Manly supporter and only wore those to f@rt in.

Sheikheagle said:
Mals said:

Heh Mals keep an eye out for mine TJK 400

Car out the front of my place this morning with Manly plates SIM04N. Oh hang on, that's mine.......never mind all.

simon64 said:
Sheikheagle said:
Mals said:

Car out the front of my place this morning with Manly plates SIM04N. Oh hang on, that's mine.......never mind all.

Come to think of it I should have put 40N. Because a few of asked me the significance of four hundred.

Sheikheagle said:
simon64 said:
Sheikheagle said:
Mals said:

Come to think of it I should have put 40N. Because a few of asked me the significance of four hundred.

I don't have that problem.. ;)

Clint said:
Sheikheagle said:
simon64 said:
Sheikheagle said:
Mals said:

Nice plates I think I may have parked near you last Friday night

I know of quite a few Manly Supporters here at Taree, and I work with three fellow Supporters at The Council Chambers

Out at the Council Depot, There was a Manly Supporter who Passed away a few years ago, I did not Know him......but apparently he sat in the same place for years and had his Smoko and Lunch, the blokes out there turned that area into a small Garden with a Plaque and Planted Maroon (or as close to Maroon as possible) and White Flowers which gets Maintained in his Memory

Sheikheagle said:
Clint said:
Sheikheagle said:
simon64 said:
Sheikheagle said:

Nice plates I think I may have parked near you last Friday night

Damn I didn't think of that. It may not even be available. I was just happy to get my name. But the 40N would have been the kicker.

Last night at WWE Homebush. Three rows from ringside, bald head wearing a Manly Pepsi jersey. Loved it!

Met up with a girl at a "secluded beach" up here on a warmer than usual day.

And while she didnt have a Manly jersey on she came home at the end of the day with maroon boobs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6