Non manly fans love affair with monas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah i dont let people influence my decision... I rate Ballin.. i just like stirring Mata.. especially since Monas has come good and all the stick i used to get defending him.

LOL Mata.....

EVERYONE now rates Monas except you still... even the so called experts were saying he is a big loss next year and even though we have Ballin.

Ballin is a good solid hooker.. but get off his arse.. and open your eyes... he did make errors in his games.. and to choose him over Monas in his first year on NRL is stupid.. and only you would have picked him over Monas.

Monas got us to the GF... not your other posterboy Orford who choked when it mattered.He is finally gone.. you got your wish... move on Mata. Its over. Ballin is our first choice hooker... no need to harp on about it now.

GO LE STRANGE! :)
sorry kaza but im gonna take u task here

i love monas but he like a few others went missing in the GF
imo orford and lyon really tired hard to get things going with out much luck.

it really ****s me the amount of crap orford gets i think despite the first few weeks he came back from his injury that ox was awesome this year and he was just as good as monas in the cowboys game.

Everyone says ox chokes in big games well i think he stood up against the cowboys as for the GF he wasnt the only one who didnt play to his best he had 16 other mates sadly

roles have reversed Cliffy.. hehe... but i still think he isnt performing at the level of what were paying him.. just like what people were saying about Monaghan.. same situation.. were paying him 500k apparantly more.. but he hasnt delivered.. he was good for 5-6 weeks but thats it this season. I believe Monaghan Watmough Stewart brothers and a few other solid performers carried Manly this season. I just believe he is past his best now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4