Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Titans are the perfect example of why Barrett,Bozo and media can't use the excuse that injuries,new players and combinations are why Manly are struggling.Titans have half the talent but they are well coached and are playing for him

EX-actly good sir. They aren't making excuses. They are just ripping in. Are only one game better than us, but about 3 levels below us roster quality wise.

They all of a sudden look fitter, faster and more mobile this year as well. Wonder what's different on that front?

There must be a shortage of ex players that can string a sentence together otherwise why the hell is that news limited hack Hooper part of the commentary team
Better than Walters performance last night.He ALMOST made Fittler sound intelligent

How the hell don't players understand that they need to run through the defense or it's an obstruction :confused:

Then explain how (I think it was against Souffs in the 1st half) T-Red got done for obstruction when he ran a decoy straight through the Vermin defensive line and didn't stop at the line, he kept going until he was a few metres past it (and he didn't take a Souffs player out doing it). T-Red did exactly what they say a player has to do to not get called for obstruction, yet got penalised anyway. IIRC that happened when Tommy went over in the Arko Stand corner.

The calls from the refs and the bunker are so inconsistent that its becoming pot luck with obstruction calls.

Then explain how (I think it was against Souffs in the 1st half) T-Red got done for obstruction when he ran a decoy straight through the Vermin defensive line and didn't stop at the line, he kept going until he was a few metres past it (and he didn't take a Souffs player out doing it). T-Red did exactly what they say a player has to do to not get called for obstruction, yet got penalised anyway. IIRC that happened when Tommy went over in the Arko Stand corner.

The calls from the refs and the bunker are so inconsistent that its becoming pot luck with obstruction calls.
The rule is that the decoy must run through the line, whether the Ref's rule on it or not. It's simple, yet some players still stop in the defensive line - inexcusable @:rolleyes:

I know before I even do it I will feel dirty in the morning. I also know I will dread the walk of shame as I go to bed.

But I can't help it. I will just have to overcome my gag response and root for the storm scumbags tonight.

I know before I even do it I will feel dirty in the morning. I also know I will dread the walk of shame as I go to bed.

But I can't help it. I will just have to overcome my gag response and root for the storm scumbags tonight.
Cheer for Cheyse Blair - Scumos all the way tonight :clap:

Good tactic to kick early and deep by the Scumos.
Nullifies the huge Parra forwards and slows them down as they have to trot back 50 meters each time :clap:

Both teams just so many players in motion and all big bodies moving. Our players are all just running one out and one body at a time, both these teams look organized in both defense and attack, compared to us we look like a bunch of people who arent communicating and moving around as individuals

Agree, look at the body type of him, tall, physical and good under the high ball, he should be playing like this.
He played like that for us for a while then he sucked again which was very disappointing. Hope he can hold his spot though and play well.

How funny is the game though? Parra are done and it's great.

He played like that for us for a while then he sucked again which was very disappointing. Hope he can hold his spot though and play well.

How funny is the game though? Parra are done and it's great.

Was just lost defending on the wing. Goes better in the centres.

I too feel dirty while hoping the scum storm win.

But I ****ing hate the doesntmatta scum even more now that they are the cheating filth we all new at heart.

F U EELS you can go suck down some eccys, bet a few $'s on thae tab and piss the **** off from nein your saviours. 12/13 soon you ****ing pieces of ****.

Cronk and Smith look like their best days are behind them. Still very good players and a step above the rest but just not as good as they were

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8