Non-Manly Games [Round 11, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly need to get a talk, athletic Fiji player now :!!::palmtree:
Absolutely.
Other teams seam to get gun Fijians. We get plenty of Poly guys but I'd be looking at Fiji. Surely there's a couple out there who'd look mighty fine in maroon and white.

Sadly the storm look the goods this year & and the fact that no one is rating them has them as my dark horses this year.

Agreed. The top 4 this year is clear cut (NQ, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sharks). And of that 4 I would say its a 2 horse race still with the Storm as the dark horse.

Agreed. The top 4 this year is clear cut (NQ, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sharks). And of that 4 I would say its a 2 horse race still with the Storm as the dark horse.
Ive been saying Sharks v brisbane final. I think that is the way it will end up

I'm surprised an NRL funded helicopter didn't land at full time to take Foran back to rehab

They tried but he wanted it diverted to South Africa

Helicopter-horse-racing.jpg

Absolutely.
Other teams seam to get gun Fijians. We get plenty of Poly guys but I'd be looking at Fiji. Surely there's a couple out there who'd look mighty fine in maroon and white.

Apparently there's a handy new winger in their Rugby 7's squad, just made his debut last weekend. Don't know much about him but there's plenty of talk that he might be a chance of playing in the NRL next year.

Absolutely.

I'd love some more indigenous talent to be honest. Naturally gifted athletes. I can't think of one that we presently have?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8