NON- Manly games: [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Storm just tackled Brisbane & I just heard the ref shout "Cameron Smith!" & someone replied "Yeah mate" HEHEHEHEHE

That was pathetic defence. I really can't blame Milford for that one, the two buffoons in front of him should have stopped Hughes easily before he had to do anything.

Last edited:
Broncos no answers , Thats how we played under Trent Barrett
Can never forget although some have short memories. Tonight was one of the few times I've enjoyed a Storm victory. Magic footy and a hapless Bongos side being put to the sword. Lovely

Donkeys get flogged again yet the Channel Nein dribblers keep telling us how great this team will be in the future.
Surely it is an embarrassment to the network that this second-rate team is shown as the Match of the Round almost every Friday night. It will be even more hilarious when they finish near the tail of the comp in 2020 and still get most of the Friday night FTA matches in 2021.

They are a good side. Better than I thought they’d be.I hate to say it but Roosters v Storm looks like it’s on again. Maybe Raiders with the dirty dog signing plus Bateman and Penrith best chance to foil that.

Fox commentators are saying that that call against the Warriors just then contradicts the decision against Marty Taupau last week. They said it pretty much admits that the call against Marty last week was incorrect

There you go, Morris trying to offload and 3 in the tackle and it is stripped.

It is challenged and it is ruled........a strip!!

Even the fox commentators where saying it flew in the face of what happened last week with Marty

Rort

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10