NON- Manly games: [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The NRL has confirmed the video review bunker made a serious blunder on Saturday and two officials have been dropped as a result.
Cronulla lock Jack Williams was awarded a try against St George Illawarra at Kogarah after the decision was sent upstairs by the on-field referee.

The bunker made a quick decision to award the try despite Fox League replays showing Dragons fullback Matt Dufty clearly grounded the ball first, making it a no-try.

The NRL announced bunker officials Steve Clark and Ben Galea have now been axed from the Titans-Panthers game on Sunday and replaced by Jared Maxwell and Bryan Norrie.

All three Canberra tries came from kicks.
It's very deflating watching how hard we have to work for tries.

All three Canberra tries came from kicks.
It's very deflating watching how hard we have to work for tries.
Iv noticed we barely score tries with our outside backs of late. Levi scored 2 weeks in a row. Siro. Taupau. Jetski bombed 1. Joel last week off a kick. Cust and dce. No parker suli garrick or jorgaay boy.
Last back to score a try was back in round 7. Funa against sharks.

The NRL has confirmed the video review bunker made a serious blunder on Saturday and two officials have been dropped as a result.
Cronulla lock Jack Williams was awarded a try against St George Illawarra at Kogarah after the decision was sent upstairs by the on-field referee.

The bunker made a quick decision to award the try despite Fox League replays showing Dragons fullback Matt Dufty clearly grounded the ball first, making it a no-try.

The NRL announced bunker officials Steve Clark and Ben Galea have now been axed from the Titans-Panthers game on Sunday and replaced by Jared Maxwell and Bryan Norrie.
It’s a dead set debacle. Then there’s the Warriors strip penalty which gifted the cheats another two points, and the Gossie no try after it was sent upstairs as a try on field.

The head clown will come out on Monday and say that the Hiku strip was subjective and Horse had a secret angle on the Gossie try that the viewers couldn’t see. He’s already demoted the two clowns from tonight’s Sharks game.

When will Graham demote himself I wonder?

It’s a dead set debacle. Then there’s the Warriors strip penalty which gifted the cheats another two points, and the Gossie no try after it was sent upstairs as a try on field.

The head clown will come out on Monday and say that the Hiku strip was subjective and Horse had a secret angle on the Gossie try that the viewers couldn’t see. He’s already demoted the two clowns from tonight’s Sharks game.

When will Graham demote himself I wonder?
He’s a politician thru and thru. Even when he says he’s wrong, hes right.
V’landys will have a hard time getting rid of Annersley. He’s a gutter rat, who knows all the tricks.

So Maxwell and Chiddy can make multiple howlers against Manly and nothing is done except for Annesley's empty apologies, yet these two make a howler tonight against St Merge and straight away they are dropped from tomorrow's game.

I can’t disagree, really. Although the term I use is “manipulated”. There are levers that the NRL pull to manipulate the competition to favour certain outcomes. The levers being pulled don’t guarantee the outcome - which is important to give the comp an air of legitimacy - but the odds are stacked against the non-favoured majority.

I watch purely for the Sea Eagles too. As well as for the rare occasion that the odds are overcome.

So kind of like The Hunger Games where they say “and may the odds be always in your favour”

Iv noticed we barely score tries with our outside backs of late. Levi scored 2 weeks in a row. Siro. Taupau. Jetski bombed 1. Joel last week off a kick. Cust and dce. No parker suli garrick or jorgaay boy.
Last back to score a try was back in round 7. Funa against sharks.

I was thinking the same BBTB so I did a bit of digging. Here's our breakdown for the year in order.

4 - J. Taufua (yeah I was surprised too) DCE.
3 - T. Trbojevic, T. Funa.
2 - B. Parker, C. Sironen, Addin Fonua-Blake, C. Cust, J. Thompson, D. Levi.
1 - R. Garrick, D. Walker, M. Suli, M. Taupau.

Things that stick out to me besides the fact that 30 tries in 11 games is a bit on the lean side;

Only 8 tries from wingers. We are really missing that cut out pass from Turbo that hits the winger.
Tommy is really the only constant threat in attack.
Our centres are in need of some intense "line running" tutorials.

Oh well....this is what Des is paid for. Over to you mad professor.

Can anyone answer how the **** the Bunker got that try wrong yesterday in the Gummies / St Merge game ??

They get all the angles , watch everything on slo mo and there’s 2-3 of them looking at it AND still **** it up.

And as we well know it’s not the first one.

Can anyone answer how the **** the Bunker got that try wrong yesterday in the Gummies / St Merge game ??

They get all the angles , watch everything on slo mo and there’s 2-3 of them looking at it AND still **** it up.

And as we well know it’s not the first one.
They didnt take the time to look at the Fox Rover camera angle. It has more FPS and is the angle that shows Dufty clearly grounding it first. Howler for sure but it actually looked simultaneous to me until Fox showed the frame by frame from the rover.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10