NON- Manly games: [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Well bugger me , the Bulldogs beat the Knights.

And looks like they’ve lost their hookers ( both ) for some time.

Knights will be in trouble after this.
Putting things in perspective ...
The knights lost both hookers and could not recover and lost to the last placed dogs
We went into a match against the raiders a few weeks back without our hooker fainu all season and with 3 other key players out of our starting line up and we lost another 3 during the match and we beat the Grand finalists the raiders . That is an amazing effort by our coach to lift our players above their weight and build resilience in our players to overcome such set backs and adversity .Our Manly Team is certainly capable of anything

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
We would be 6th a game clear right now if big Head horse had no screwed us with Parra.
oh well
well done dogs much appreciated today.
knights won’t come back from today, their season is gone without a proper nine, do I feel sorry for them, absolutely not
Maybe they will put in an SOS call to Danny Levi? Oh wait...

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Take a look at the difference in the ground surface. CBUS looks like a well laid carpet while the ground in Townsville on Friday night looked like a cow paddock the amount it was chopped up.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Kellys dropped ball amounts to a try for Penrith . If the Titans can hold on to the ball they can give them selves a chance

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Kelly is so fustrating.

So much talent, combined with so much dropped ball, poor reads, and positioning.

I wish Des had got hold of him for a couple of years.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
11 6 5 -38 14