Non-Manly Games [Round 12,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not our go :p

Actually even the Tigers could fail badly with JT having that crazy attitude of Work Experience game plan - currently he is just interested in defense.:confused:

I agree it's not our go and believe we will get out of it but gee we have dug ourselves one almighty hole.

Wow - now Sowie is gone - Penriff have killed a Chinaman 2 years running @:cool:

That Cartwright kiddie is really building into a great ball playing forward - great try assist :clap:

Dalai - Serenity Now!:p

Parra just gave up a 14 point lead @:D Choc took the wrong option in D :D

Hoss Jnr is on fire ! 14-14 with 20 to go

I love watching the panthers set plays. Great coaching and a great ad lib style of footy. When is Cleary coming to manly...

Wow - now Sowie is gone - Penriff have killed a Chinaman 2 years running @:cool:

That Cartwright kiddie is really building into a great ball playing forward - great try assist :clap:
I had the pleasure of being part of the Penrith Harold Matts team when young carty was coming through,you could see he was going to be something special,and another young riff player coming through to watch out for is young Oliver Clark,he is only 18 playing for the riff 20,s,he is a born footy player without a doubt

Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 13
You know what is more annoying

It was announced that our game next Friday against the Broncos will be the 9:30 pm game with the Tigers vs Titans match from Leichardt Oval the 730 live game into NSW.

Not happy at all with this

Well its his own dumb fault playing a game at Parra when the rest of the players and crowd, refs etc were at Penrith
Oops - the Pepper Goat Track it was @:blush:

The delayed telecast for the Broncs game was expected - Nein's disdain of Live HD Games broadcasting:cool:

Good game this Rabbids v Titans 22-16 with 3 to go.
But G Burgess got a head clash and the blood was literally squirting from his nose :eek: Nauseating :sick:

Should be a good game between the two Creative Accountant Teams tonight.:punch:

I think having the Scumo's win in extra time, may be the best result for keeping the ladder nice and clustered - for Manly to leapfrog the also rans :D

The Rorters have about 5k crowd - Major Stadium Theory debunked :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8