NON-Manly games: [Round 12, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
I love how that Rudolph guy plays for the Sharks... would be happy to see him at Manly. Great impact off the bench and nothing but 100 miles an hour straight.

Jerry1

First Grader
Fark... would have loved to see the broncos win it for Manly but they’re just haven’t got the will to win...

The Who

Journey Man
Big announcement from Channel Nein:
"Join us for the match of the round next Friday night to see the magnificent Broncos, who conceded 18 points in the last eight minutes against the Sharks to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Can they continue their run of losing nine matches from the past 10, all of which we've featured on Friday night? You won't miss a Bronco loss, a missed tackle or a spilled ball if you stick with us.
Our featured match will be a cracker when we hear our knowledgeable commentators say the Broncos will gain a great deal from their latest defeat and be a marvellous team when their players mature by 2024.
All on Nein...."

The Who

Journey Man
Has anyone questioned if the $1.3-M man is injury prone? Fifita hasn't played for eight weeks with a serious injury. Why are clubs so keen on him when he has spent so much time on the sideline?

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
One of the best centres in the game imo. Strong in attack and defence

According to that list he's on 400K. I wouldn't be upset if we signed him for that. He's got one more year at the Ponies.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Has anyone questioned if the $1.3-M man is injury prone? Fifita hasn't played for eight weeks with a serious injury. Why are clubs so keen on him when he has spent so much time on the sideline?

Interesting fact. Since he signed his $1.2m deal with Manly at the end of 2015, DCE has played 100 of a possible 110 games for Manly. He missed 5 games in 2016 and 5 in 2019.

In the 10 games he missed we are 3-7. In the 100 he's played we are 47-53 - 28-40 under Zoolander (41.17%) and 19-13 under Des (59.37%).

Last edited:

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Same reason we spent $1mil+ onTurbo. Spends half a season on the sideline but a match winner when they play.

Peter C

Bencher
According to that list he's on 400K. I wouldn't be upset if we signed him for that. He's got one more year at the Ponies.
I'm fairly certain that we put an offer to him recently, probably along with other clubs, but he elected to sign again with the Broncs

simon64

It's not a lie, if you believe it.
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm fairly certain that we put an offer to him recently, probably along with other clubs, but he elected to sign again with the Broncs

I think you're right. He'd look fantastic in maroon and white. If the Bongos keep going like busted's, who knows ? We may have another go at him.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16