Non-Manly Games [Round 15, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly won 15 in a row. And I'm fairly sure the Dragons, went undefeated during one of their 11 in a row seasons undefeated. The only blemish being a draw.

1959 Dragons? From memory.

The Bears also went undefeated in one of their "glorious" premiership years. 1920 or 1921..

Knights vs. Sharks. Who to death-ride?

The optimists would say if the Knights win they squash up the competition and allow us a better chance to squeeze into the finals. Lots of teams on 14.

The pessimists would say if the Sharks win they keep the Knights down and help us attempt to buffer against the spoon.

Tough call. Draw?

Actually, checking the table, Knights have a bye in hand. Sorry Knights you gotta go.

Knights should win the Spoon this year- no structures at all :)

I think the Broncs should start the Scumo's fall down the ladder today :handpointup:

I didn't realise that when we beat the bunnys next week, we will only be 2 points under them. That's last years premiers with the "monster pack" and the "gun" backline!

Sort of puts our season in perspective with our "aging", non frightening forwards and our "fat", "slow" and aging backline. :)

Its Manly's Bradbury Year - we don't have to be good, so long as the good ones fall around us :p

Pretty sure the Rabbids have another bye due, so we will be 4 behind - with a bullet!

I didn't realise that when we beat the bunnys next week, we will only be 2 points under them. That's last years premiers with the "monster pack" and the "gun" backline!

Sort of puts our season in perspective with our "aging", non frightening forwards and our "fat", "slow" and aging backline. :)
What it says is that there is bugger all difference between 1st & last this season.

Think it was about round 5 my brother in law, die hard Knights fan, gave me **** all arvo about how bad manly was and how his team was on a roll. (Been waiting 10 years for this opportunity to give me ****).
Gotta say today's result and the 1 win in 10 games since he gave it to me has been very enjoyable.

I sort of going for the underdog Melbourne here.
Its like picking between cancer or Aids

The Scum could have won that game. If Kaufusi had passed instead of getting white line fever on the last tackle of their last set of the game, they would have scored.

Another ref touch...le strange this time.looked to be a reflex touch, but let's see if the nrl are consistent...lol

Want the Drags to win this - nice touch by Rorters in honouring the Memory of James Ackerman:angel:
It's actually a Saints home game. I think it's the least the NRL can do on behalf of that player. I'm sure other games might have the same thing.
Go Roosters!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7