Non-Manly Games [Round 19, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm glad I'm not the only one to disagree with Johns. Inglis's shoulder charge looked pretty blatant to me, and Johns says it didn't even deserve a penalty :swear:

Then to add to my outrage Sampson asks the commentary panel 'how's Greg feeling tonight?' Um, what about how's Dugan feeling tonight after his jaw operation?! @:mad:

Sorry, rant over now...

She's just a Donkey / Queensland loving Chan 9 bimbo, So don't take any notice.

Just checked zero tackle, not sure of its accuracy but best I can do and it seems fairly reliable, no mention of Mead signing with anyone just yet. Not listed on South's gains unless it's being kept quiet.

St Merge are as bad as we made them look. The Tits are doing the same thing to them.

Just my two cents worth on the 1nglis shoulder charge the other night. If Johns and Lockyer think he was just bracing himself then they are kidding themselves.

Just checked zero tackle, not sure of its accuracy but best I can do and it seems fairly reliable, no mention of Mead signing with anyone just yet. Not listed on South's gains unless it's being kept quiet.
Yeah he hasn't signed with anyone and he is in talks with manly I know that for sure

If that run by Mead and what they just said on Nein about him having hamstring issues.....do we really need another aging (he's 28 in November) outside back with hamstring issues?

I think Mead's run there proves he should not be signed by Manly.When you are basically just a speed merchant and you get knee injuries,you're pretty much Matthew Wrighy

Exactly. Speed has always been the best (and just about only) thing about Mead's game. Seriously, if he hasn't got that then why bother? Might as well keep Snake on the payroll.

Exactly. Speed has always been the best (and just about only) thing about Mead's game. Seriously, if he hasn't got that then why bother? Might as well keep Snake on the payroll.
He is still pretty quick, not super fast but unfortunately we have very few options

Quick? He ran 30 metres and was looking to offload because he couldn't go any further. 3 years ago David Mead gets in the clear like that, he scores running away from them. If he can't run any further than Snake before looking to get rid of the ball while in open space, what use is he?

I'd rather get a decent centre and leave Wiliame on the wing.

Quick? He ran 30 metres and was looking to offload because he couldn't go any further. 3 years ago David Mead gets in the clear like that, he scores running away from them. If he can't run any further than Snake before looking to get rid of the ball while in open space, what use is he?

I agree he is probably no use, but like I said not other options. We need a centre for sure

Williame is a centre not a winger

Of those Titans players I'd rather sign nene king...
Sorry, ....MacDonald.

Lol

CnZ641hUEAATu2r.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8