Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I still think Des and the Dogs will make the 8 as Des is too good a coach not to however if the dogs do miss the 8 he will be under pressure next year.

The dogs fans and club expect him to deliver them a premiership in 5 years and anything less is considered a failure.

The Tigers have the talent, but don't know how to put it together. They did tonight but will probably get flogged down in Canberra next Monday night.

Melbourne are pretenders, nothing more. Sometimes I get the feeling that its a good thing Koroibete can run because he's got butter fingers.

The Rorters went to sleep for about 40 minutes mid-game. They were kinda lucky the Scumdogs ran out of steam.

Des' mob are also pretenders.

The Sharks have won 7 of their last 8. Their only loss in that time being when we smashed them at home. One more win for them and I think they would be assured of a finals berth this year.

Heres hoping newy can win and NQ can flog canberra. After we beat Brisbane of course.

The Sharks have won 7 of their last 8. Their only loss in that time being when we smashed them at home. One more win for them and I think they would be assured of a finals berth this year.

But when we smashed them they were a useless out of form team or so I was told as that is the only way we apparently can win games.....

Blake Austin will be getting a cpl weeks...dickhead...I love watching him play

god weekend for us so far.

Saints lose by more than 6th and we are in 10th.

Either way we finish 1 win behind 7th with 5 games to go with F/A being very close

Rabbitohs could lose their top four position when Manly beat them by 50 point next week

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6