Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A few random quotes from over at 1Eyed Eel.....

"Brad Arthur shows with game that he is nothing more that a two bit bush coach with zero ability . Our defence is as soft as it was last year and no player has improved under his coaching . BA will be end up bing the worst the worst coach the club has ever had ".

"Please let luke kelly be charged for that high shot lol ".

"I can see why we have so many injuries too many hospital passes".

"The hapless Eels are looking straight down the barrel of another wooden spoon after failing to beat bottom placed Titans! This will be the 3rd wooden spoon in 5 years (I think) if the Eels are to receive it which is more than likely. I cannot understand why Kelly wasn't given goal kicking duties tonight as Robinson obviously can't handle the pressure. Coach Arthur stated in an early interview the reason for the Eels failure of late is because they haven't taken onto the field what they have done on the training paddock. Perhaps what coach Arthur is doing with the Eels on the training paddock is a waste of time. I'm really beginning to think that Arthur is not the man for this job!"

if the only reason Lussick is coming back is for his mateship with DCE I cant see him playing to much first grade

if the only reason Lussick is coming back is for his mateship with DCE I cant see him playing to much first grade
That was just a Media story to continue to paint Chez as a Diva :mad: Just like the current bylines of Chez only signing because 2v was sacked :mad:

Lussick is part of the Fulton clique and was given a sweetheart deal to move back home.
If Penn's results driven business model is a fact, then Lussick would not meet their criteria:cool:

Watch how bad Lussick goes, anyone out there happy we have signed this plodder. Rather have Mason
Please name one player that has gone to Parramatta and improved their game? I can name you dozens that have gone there and their form has collapsed. Think Choc, Justin Poore, Willie Tonga, even Sandow, the list would go on and on.

Now name me some players who came to Manly and improved their form, Glen Hall, Mark Bryant etc etc. You get the idea here surely. You simply cannot judge a player by how they are playing when in a Parra jersey because it ALWAYS brings out the worst in players.

Lussick will be fine. He will prove to be a good buy and his performances will improve massively with the simple application of a Manly jersey.

Players have gone to the Speels in the past and have seemingly improved their games. But I would say that 90% of those played there 30 years ago when guys like Peter Sterling and Brett Kenny were at their peak. They could make just about any team mate look good.

These days it seems that going to the Speels is a career killer unless you're young enough to get out of there before too much damage is done to your reputation.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4