Non-Manly Games [Round 21, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't believe we lost to this mob, they're making the C0cks look like worldbeaters. We must've been sh!t if they dusted us and then started their run of losses.

Can't believe we lost to this mob, they're making the C0cks look like worldbeaters. We must've been sh!t if they dusted us and then started their run of losses.
We were **** but we found our combos since then. We would beat them by 50 if we played them now.

That was the most BS decision I have seen in a long, long time. I mean, I hate the Donkeys as much as anyone but that was 100% a fair try.

At least that decision won't cost them the game because they had already lost it long before....but they are seriously kidding aren't they?

The thing that pisses me off to no end is in the Ref Review Tony Archer comes out in support of the refs decision and justifies it in the most stupidest way.

That was the most BS decision I have seen in a long, long time. I mean, I hate the Donkeys as much as anyone but that was 100% a fair try.

At least that decision won't cost them the game because they had already lost it long before....but they are seriously kidding aren't they?

Dats debunker for you !!

Lol, but yes agree

Agree it was an outrageous decision. No it didn't cost them the game but what's worrying is such a decision could cost us a top 8 position @:mad: The bunker is BS!

Agree it was an outrageous decision. No it didn't cost them the game but what's worrying is such a decision could cost us a top 8 position @:mad: The bunker is BS!
The bunker probably had other angles that weren't shown on tv. Like last week.

Think I mentioned towards the beginning of the season that the donkeys play a very basic, predictable and bloody boring style of footy and that it would not take too long for other teams to work out how to dismantle them. And fast forward a few months and they are indeed being dismantled..........!!

Funny how Bennett was blaming origin, but in reality it is his very poor game plan and his useless halves among other things that are the problem...lol....!

They are terrible and will not recover anytime soon.

And the bunker and general standard of officiating was again totally rubbish tonight, ahh well poor donkeys........NOT.

Deadset try that one. Will there be an uproar? Probably not as the weren't playing Manly.
I have to confess the other night I was watching the footy show for about 20 min. They were talking about the disallowed tries to Barba and the Bunny, mostly harping about the rabbits. All of them, including Fatty of course were saying it was a fair try blah blah, disgrace disgrace. Tommy Raudonikis said - as soon as I saw it I said no try, there was separation.
Good on you Tommy. Tell it like it is.
Boo to Fatty. You're supposed to stick up for Manly not follow the sheep.

Ah Toddy Turdburger's brilliant bunker brainstorm. Add that to his brilliant Thursday night borefest in front of 200 die hards who deserve a medal for showing up on a freezing night. You can see why the game is fuked under the leadership of this halfbaked fukwit.

They said the crowd was 6500 something.

One of my mates sons is a Rorters fan and was at the game , he reckoned they'd be lucky to have had 1500-2000.

Certainly not 6500 that's for sure.

I can't believe I have woken up this morning to find only 2 small stories on the Bunker howler from last night. They crapped on more about Monday night's which they got right than they have about last night's which they got horribly wrong.

I guess a bunker howler is only newsworthy if it allegedly costs a team the chance at victory over Manly.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8