Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im my opinion, JT has had a shocker, but it's amazing how the commentators won't call him on it.

Interesting to watch the hookers. Ennis more of a straight passing hooker. Granville getting so many easy metres out of dummy half.

Imagine if we ditched the drop kick completely. Instead of a line drop out you could just hand it to your 7 to hoof a torp down field. Instead of going for a drop goal you just line up and slot it afl style. Golden point becomes golden try.

I know some people on this forum love Thurston but the guy just does not perform when it counts. Cowboys will choke again and Thurston will remain the most overrated player in the NRL,

Questions.....

Did the Donkeys and Cowgirls peak too early?

Did the Cows play their GF against us a few weeks ago, because they've been shaky ever since and finally lost today.

We might have played the Donkeys out of form last week in Gosford (can only hope hehehe).

Watching the Slime and the Pennies,

Can't believe we've dropped 6 points this year to both these sides. Lowest game ever.

Last edited:
Questions.....

Did the Donkeys and Cowgirls peak too early?

Did the Cows play their GF against us a few weeks ago, because they've been shaky ever since and finally lost today.

We might have played the Donkeys out of form last week in Gosford (can only hope hehehe).

Donkeys maybe??

Cowgirls, if they lose next week maybe!!

The Parra-Penrith game in Darwin the commentators are saying it's hot.
Anyone in Darwin will tell you it's cold, or not hot anyway.
All relative to where you live.

Let's see if Supercoach can lift the Eels after halftime with some tactical brilliance or some inspirational oration. I feel for Foran having to go to this basket case of a club and expecting to be the messiah to lead them from the wastelands....actually no I don't

Parra without Semi RaRa have got nothing. He kept them in that game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6