Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know a lot of people don't enjoy the Hayne circus but I'm loving him back here. Especially at Titans, I have a soft spot for the GC, great recruitment from them. Hayne has already saved 2 tries and almost scored 1. Welcome back Hayne.
He's a bit of a show pony but I have to admit he can play, how good would it have been if we got him? It'd be worth it just to see the reaction of Eels fans.

Great pass from the Cessnock, but I guess we wont hype that in the commentary. lol

Wow, Tits have thrown 2 intercept passes in the second half to gift the warriors tries. And how bad was Don's miss after catching the breakaway warrior... wow!

Yeah, another coach with a sh1t game plan, I guess.
OK, if you would like to look at it from the perspective of the coaching, let's do that. I wasn't because, quite frankly, I don't give a ****e about the Tit's coaching.

If the warriors are rushing up from outside in and getting into the backline, then I would expect an astute coach to recognise that and eliminate the long shallow passes in the backline (or at least to be more aware of what's happening). I would expect a good coach to then come up with a strategy to counter this... such as, dropping in short grubbers behind the rushing backs a couple of times.

I'm not sure this exactly fits into a "**** game plan" but more to do with reading what's happening on the field and adjusting accordingly.

PS: And yes, a good team (or certain players at least) should probably be able to read that themselves and adjust accordingly. Nevertheless, as a coach I have the advantage of seeing that whereas players may not always catch it from within the game on the ground

OK, if you would like to look at it from the perspective of the coaching, let's do that. I wasn't because, quite frankly, I don't give a ****e about the Tit's coaching.

If the warriors are rushing up from outside in and getting into the backline, then I would expect an astute coach to recognise that and eliminate the long shallow passes in the backline (or at least to be more aware of what's happening). I would expect a good coach to then come up with a strategy to counter this... such as, dropping in short grubbers behind the rushing backs a couple of times.

I'm not sure this exactly fits into a "**** game plan" but more to do with reading what's happening on the field and adjusting accordingly.

The same thing happens in the u/12's. By the time your halves become FG'ers you have to believe they are capable of fiquring this out and adjusting to it themselves. If they are waiting for a message or half time talk from the coach all is lost.

Great win by the warriors. Great return by Hayne. I thought he'd be a bit quiet this week, imagine him in a couple of weeks time. Laurie Daley must have a huge mongrel thinking about next years SOO.

Can we somehow snavel Solomone Kata??

The same thing happens in the u/12's. By the time your halves become FG'ers you have to believe they are capable of fiquring this out and adjusting to it themselves. If they are waiting for a message or half time talk from the coach all is lost.
Yeah, I agree, mate. Nevertheless, the coach should still be there as a safety net and get a message out via runners if they are not adjusting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6