Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha! I tipped the tigers by 8! It's looking good. Screw those yellow pills.

Can you believe this sh1t @Harvies elbow ? LOL!
Oh sh*t Moz that try blew. It mate....
But you've done it again lol..oh wait....
YEAH !!!! their in Hahaha. Champion!!!
And yeah leichhardt looks great.
My dad used to work on the gate their on match days when I was a kid. Like Brookie great place

Good win by the tigers! If the blues can't form a great side and win SOO next year, it's time to give it away.

Tedesco and Hayne are walk up starts!

Oh sh*t Moz that try blew. It mate....
But you've done it again lol..oh wait....
YEAH !!!! their in Hahaha. Champion!!!
And yeah leichhardt looks great.
My dad used to work on the gate their on match days when I was a kid. Like Brookie great place

We have to formulate some sort of plan to make some cash here Harvey! If I bet, I lose. I'll do the tips, you lay the bets. We'll see if we can trick fate! :rock:

Exactly what doesn't-matta did to DCE all game on Friday, yet people were quick to jump on DCE for not handling it and coming up with poor options. Fact is the games best player Thurston isn't exactly handling it well either.
I have to disagree with this somewhat. It's easy for people to jump on here and draw parallels to DCE based on the result, but there are sharp differences in my opinion.

JT did not lose his composure and rarely took poor options. He continued to get in there and get the ball (often 3 to 4 times per set when the heat was on) and he shifted himself around to counter the rushing defence. He came up with some good plays (including the last try he put on to go with the first in the first half). He was unfortunately let down by some really poor errors and energy levels by his forwards in particular.

Yes, there are parallels for the overall team performance, but JT showed himself to be clearly a level above DCE at this stage. He continued to steer his team around the park and create, he just couldn't control the errors made by others. In comparison, DCE looked flustered and devoid of ideas to counter the opposition's tactics.

Well make more than Eddie mate

Eddie McGuire is irrelevant, but Eddie the eagle reckons it's a good idea, and he's a professional athlete!

eddie.jpg

I don't mean to nitpick but Thurston kicked the ball out on the full twice in that game.
Undoubtedly, there were some errors from JT. It wasn't his best game. However, that also needs to be put in context of his incredible rate of involvement and the good things he did do. I can live with those errors when your play makers are that heavily involved and still staying proactively on the front foot.

Undoubtedly, there were some errors from JT. It wasn't his best game. However, that also needs to be put in context of his incredible rate of involvement and the good things he did do. I can live with those errors when your play makers are that heavily involved and still staying proactively on the front foot.

True, but keep in mind that the Cowboys are barely changed from the team that won the Grand Final last year. Their 1 6 7 and 9 has not changed. You'd think the the familiarity is there that makes a lot of those decisions on field easier.

Regardless, DCE still needs to improve.

Tigers finishing above us this year shows how much we have fallen. They are playing a good brand of footy which I think will see them play finals footy this year.

Funny how quiet penn Joe and Bozo have been recently with what they have made this club , a shambles and we need them all gone before we can really start seriously thinking about a proper rebuild.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4