Non-Manly Games [Round 23, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What the hell is wrong with Darius? Why did he not just dive over the line instead trying to get fancy and twisting. would have put them up 14-8 and i think broken the vermin at that point...

Not ideal that the vermin win tonight but it does guarantee that Manly will finish no lesser than 6th regardless of our last three games and that we will as a result either get a home final if we finish 5th or 6th or even better a final in Sydney in week 2 or 3 if we are able to stay 4th!
Has that been rubber stamped by the NRL yet?, the being able to play at Brookie semi.

Has that been rubber stamped by the NRL yet?, the being able to play at Brookie semi.
No confirmation that I have seen.
In true Greenturd form he will no doubt declare Brookie unsuitable after we earn a home semi...if that scenario eventuates.
It will be a REAL kick in the pants for him, Manly getting 2 bites for finishing 4th or finishing 5th or 6th and earning a home semi and him having to deal with it.

He will surely be sweating on it.

Last edited:
Sometimes the refs are more patient than I think I could be as one.

The Jet on Oates forearm. After the reviews were done the main ref is going to call them out and do the sin bin.

So the souths captains ambles over and jimmy knows full well he needs to go over as well but the amount of wandering around like a lost lamb he does is ridiculous. The souths captain's effort was bad enough.

Then as soon as he gets there he starts yelling his innocence into the ref's face.

By that stage I just know I'd change my 10 in the bin decision to a send off, and deal with the fall out later, if any.

The way Canberra are going right now I would wager this will be a tougher game than our win over Melbourne a few weeks back.
I agred don’t like our chances tomorrow.
Reality check I think tomorrow afternoon.

Boyd at 6 should be a sackable offence. And Hook Griffin didn’t mince words when talking about Milfords non-involvement. (Apart from running side to side).
Must be the worst Broncos spine in living memory
Boyed = Gone !
The way he was going behind that pack was hard to watch
Still !,Souths only win by 2

Im confident. The Raiders aren’t all that good in my opinion. Sure they beat the storm but if the storm didnt get complacent it’d be closer to a 20-30 point margin loss. If you plan for them, keep defending your line and keep frustrating them they’ll crack because they aren’t a bulletproof unit by any stretch yet. They don’t have any real explosive players so if I were a Raiders fan i’d be more concerned (Trbojevic, Walker, AFB, Fainu). Des wil have us ready to ambush at canberra on a sunday afternoon

Just need to win the forward battle over them as we did in the recent game. Without that they die.

Sometimes the refs are more patient than I think I could be as one.

The Jet on Oates forearm. After the reviews were done the main ref is going to call them out and do the sin bin.

So the souths captains ambles over and jimmy knows full well he needs to go over as well but the amount of wandering around like a lost lamb he does is ridiculous. The souths captain's effort was bad enough.

Then as soon as he gets there he starts yelling his innocence into the ref's face.

By that stage I just know I'd change my 10 in the bin decision to a send off, and deal with the fall out later, if any.

This is the problem they’ve got to, the refs are somewhat hamstrung.
A deliberate act of foul play like Roberts did last night should be a send off but they cop it from all quarters if they do.
There was no grey area in that, an elbow to head of a guy already on the ground and the play had stopped - no excuses. Admittedly there wasn’t a lot of force to it but he meant it.

The ironic thing is that the NRL say they are trying to clean up the game but the dog shots, high tackles etc that are deliberate are either only going to the bin or getting slapped with a feather at the judiciary and the ones that are an accident with no intent are going for a row.

I believe we will beat the raiders because of our capabilities as a team .

This years Sea eagles team has proven that they are capable of anything on their day

The raiders will be ruthless at home and push us to our limits but we will deliver as we have done so in pressure matches this year .

The proof is in the pudding

The 2019 Sea eagles are one never say die resilient team .

6476bc10c73a69325f3c7f262c60ef9647aa9ab9_hq.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10